US$123
US$117
Podollan Inn & Spa(Grande Prairie)
US$202
Hotels.com
US$142
US$202
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbells whistlessingle roomquiet locationclean roomsthe main highwayparking lotpetgaslodgingcanadaprairie
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Stayed overnight on my way into work.This is a relatively new hotel that has gotten better with each one of my stays.
The bed,room and the bathroom were all clean.The corridor in the hotel was clean as well as the lobby.This hotel is located by a freeway interchange which sees alot of traffic.The parking was 3/4 full when I got in but I didn't hear the traffic or other guests.
This hotel is one of the cheaper hotels in town and more often than not they have rooms available.The staff is friendly and courteous.
A drawback is that there isn't very many places to eat around it...but a 5 minute drive into town and it will change that!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
m65709, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 Grande Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the M6 Grande Prairie. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We strive for clean rooms and superior customer service and are delighted to hear your expectations were met by friendly and courteous staff! I am glad to hear that with every stay we improve and meet your expectations.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

The motel was better than expected-I decided to give it another try, staying for 2 nights.
The good:
Check in/out easy
AC fantastic with the recent heat wave
TV in room modern (flat screen)
Bed feels "springy", but surprisingly comfortable
The motel offers the internet cord and an iron if requested
Price was great on special (summer sale)
Truly pet friendly, which is great for me
Offer faxing service if necessary, which was a great perk
Room very clean
Plentiful parking

The semi-bad, from 5 to 4 star:
Carpets (mainly hallway) is quite dirty/stained, looks like it needs a good steam clean
No hairdryer in the bathroom (realized too late)-although they do have them downstairs to borrow if needed
Location is good for drivers, bad for delivery people...called around for supper and local places wanted nearly $10 for a single meal as it was "outside delivery route"
Business still advertises paying in various forms outside credit card, but this location requires one-unlike most motel 6's. If you have one, great/no problem.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank FrequenttravellerCA
m65709, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 Grande Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2013

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the M6 Grande Prairie. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I am pleased to see you took the time to tell us how we went from a 5 star to a 4 in your opinion. At Motel 6 -Grande Prairie we believe pets are family and are always happy to accommodate them too! I am please to also hear that you were able to take advantage of the "Summer Sale" and were satisfied with the savings!

Reviewed 29 June 2013

We made a last minute decision to stay in GP, booked the motel using the WiFi at McDonald's & turned up 15 minutes later. When we checked in, we were then given a "Summer Sale" rate, which saved us another $12 for the night (it all adds up) Great service, no complaints at all, would be quite happy to go back.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Bek91
m65709, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 Grande Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2013

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the M6 Grande Prairie. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We are pleased to hear that you were able to take advantage of our `Summer Sale` and were satisfied with the savings! We strive to provide our guests with exceptional service and are pleased to hear your expectations were met.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

Thinking of relocating to Grande Prairie and used trip advisor to search hotels. Warm greeting and great rate. Free Internet but did have to ask for the Internet cord as I forgot mine. No wireless Internet. A great place to stay. Just what we were looking for. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Garymilton
m65709, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 Grande Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2013

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the M6 Grande Prairie. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We strive to provide our guests with exceptional customer service and are pleased to hear that your expectations were met.

Thank you for bringing up that you weren't able to find our hotel. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. I will be sure to make up direction charts for our Front Desk Agents to further assist our guests with directions to our location. I will also have Maintenance look into all our exterior lighting to make sure our property is fully lit accordingly.

Reviewed 25 May 2013

I had to have surgery and they gave us the medical rate! Most places will not do this, I was very grateful as we travelled over four hours to do the operation and with the expense of gas, food and hotel and missing work, I was very relieved to have them offer this!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
m65709, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 Grande Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2013

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the M6 Grande Prairie. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We Strive to provide exceptional customer service and are pleased to hear that your expectations were met!