“One of the best places to eat in a Grande Prairie”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ric's Grill - CLOSED

Ric's Grill
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kitty Corner to Staples
Description: opened jun 2010
“One of the best places to eat in a Grande Prairie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Diverse menu, great quality food, very clean building, neat servers. This is our favourite special dinner out place and they gave a great lunch. It gets really busy but even then the food service doesn't take as long as you'd think. Vegan, vegetarian and GF options

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Melodee K

Grande Prairie, Canada
“service?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Nit the best meal I ever had with all the high cost of this restaurant figured I would get a wow bigger bang for my buck no very disappointed, I do not think they knew we were there

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Sharron M
“Best restaurant atmosphere in GP!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

The front lobby area is beautiful with a large modern fireplace. Trendy decor and excellent food. Definitely expensive, but you get what you pay for. Our lounge server was really attentive. Toasted coconut prawns were $14 and there were approx 4-5 shrimps. NY Steak was very flavourful and cooked to my liking. Stuffed potato was really good and the cheesecake for dessert was delicious.

I was really impressed with my meal, just wish it were a little more reasonable in price so I could go more often.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank tropics_11
Grande Prairie, Canada
“Great atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Great atmosphere, the service was spot on and classy low music. Good wine drinking. The food was hit and miss both times I was there. Kinda pricey..

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Richard G
Calgary
“Keg Wanna Be....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

I had dinner here tonight. Ordered the baseball sirloin with vegetables and fingerling potatoes. I ordered the clam chowder as my appetizer. The soup was quite good, needed to season with salt and pepper. The steak was also quite good. Cooked to rare to medium rare as stated on the menu. The potatoes and vegetables were weak at best. Greasy and without seasoning. The staff were ok but have to say that I would not go back just for them. I have done that many times before at other mediocre resto'swith great staff. Most of the staff at Ric's were just talking about how they didn't want to be there etc etc....even if you don't want to be there make sure the customers don't hear it!!! Would never go back....The Keg is always full......for good reason....

Totally a Keg wanna be but not even close......glad I can expense this meal.

• Visited February 2014
Emma L, Owner at Ric's Grill, responded to this review, 9 February 2014
Thank you for your review of Ric's Grill Grande Prairie. We always appreciate all feedback as it shows where we are or are not doing our highest levels of service or food quality. Thank you for sharing your experience, and as will all feedback, we will be sharing with fellow management and staff so that we all know where and what we could do better to serve you as a guest.
Emma Lambert