“Excellent evening out -”
Review of Upalong Fish and Chips - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Upalong Fish and Chips
Cuisines: Canadian
Rocky Mountain House, Canada
“Excellent evening out -”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Thought our evening out was one of the most enjoyable evenings we've experienced in Grande Prairie - service was quick and friendly, food was presented in a neat down homer style, -- atmosphere reminded us of our recent trip to Newfoundland - all in all we had a great evening -

• Visited March 2014

Grande Prairie, Canada
“good fish and chips!”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

great atmosphere here! lots of fun and very nice place. not very busy cause of the location! simple menu and very unique

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank adamc52
Grande Prairie, Canada
“I'd rather go hungry”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

If this is service and food that Newfoundlanders love, I'm really glad I've never been to The Rock. Service was terrible, and the food was worse. I'd love to support a local business but not when they are trying to poison me with grease.

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank BB_IPA
“Just fantastic!”
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

Very very very good! This is the cleanest restaurant I have ever seen! While we were there it was not busy so the waitress tools bucket of water and started washing the underside and legs of the table as well as the chairs. How many restaurants do you see that happen? Great portions for the price. Excellent food! My only complaint would be that they don't serve Jigs dinner on Sundays. I would pay good money for a seat for that.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Renms06
Clairmont, Canada
“Delicious food!”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I'm from Newfoundland and love the fact that I can enjoy something from home. Beautiful restaurant !

Visited August 2013