Sawmill Prime Rib and Steakhouse Grande Prairie
Price range: US$14 - US$35
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: With beautiful decor, a new facility and award winning food, The Sawmill Prime Rib & Steak House is pleased to be serving the Grande Prairie area in Alberta. Proud to be Albertan, The Sawmill Prime Rib & Steak House talented team members are dedicated to support and uphold the expectations of the community and inspired in excellence about hospitality, you are personally invited to join us at our Grande Prairie Sawmill location.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food was fantastic. We both had steak and it was done to perfection.
If you are also a crème brulee fan, then try the mini brulee. Soooo yummy and just the right size for a treat.
Great meal, service and atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Really appreciate that they were very professional and accommodating having two small children. Food was good. Had a great time with the family.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

We have had two visits to the Sawmill. The food was great but the prices will dent your pockets badly. All the sides are charged extra, even potatoes and veg. I had a small prime rib slice of beef. Asked for garlic mashed potatoes and the server did not tell me that they put horseradish in masked potatoes. I hate horseradish so couldn't eat them. Advised the server who should have told me when ordering as that's a strong flavor. She just shrugged and offered no alternative. She was very inattentive and did a very poor job. We didn't see her after the ordering and the complaint. We are seniors so no drinks and our Bill was $85.00 for two of us. Just for two entrees. We have been given a gift cert. for Sawmill since then that we passed on to others as we declined to use. The final straw came when I called the manager to tell him that his servers should be knowledgeable and communicative to the job. He just shrugged me off, offered no solution or perks. Said he would talk to her, thanks for calling goodbye. Not going back, and I rarely ever have a negative opinion even when things go bad because I understand that things go wrong sometime. The second time we went for a birthday with 7 people. The service was terrible and the Bill was $500.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Love the prime rib and awesome yorkshire. The sesame steak sauce is outstanding. (It has become a staple in my fridge.) Hubby gets steak and is always satisfied. Appys are always yummy too.The atmosphere is nice and fairly quiet on the dining side. Love the birch trees. Service is great and employees friendly. Highly recommend for a quiet dinner out.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten in many places in Grande Prairie and the sawmill by far has the best prime rib in the city. Waitresses are friendly and keep your glass full and check on you often.