“Best Pizza in Grande Prairie”

Ramona Pizza & Family Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
“Best Pizza in Grande Prairie”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

If you like homemade crust, tons of gooey melted cheese and piping hot toppings, then Ramona's is the place for you. We've never ordered anything other than the pizza, so we can't comment on the other menu items. It's true that you don't go there for the service. .. but who eats service anyway? We've always gotten either delivery or take out.

Edmonton, Canada
“Delicious Pizza”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Ramona’s was recommended to me on a few occasions and during my last trip to GP, which happened to be during a winter storm, I decided to try them out because I didn’t want to drive anywhere. I ordered pizza, a drink and a salad. I was told from the get go that delivery would take longer than usual and I was ok with that. The delivery was right on time and the food was delicious. I ordered a small salad and when I opened the container it was enough to feed 2 people and it came with garlic toast which I was not expecting. They rounded off my total from $23 and some odd change to $25 to take advantage of the free delivery and that was just fine for me. I’ll definitely try this place again.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Monica E
“Good Food, Rude Delivery Guy”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

My wife and I tried Ramona’s for the first time last month. On our second attempt a week ago the delivery took 1.5 hours and the Pizza arrived cold. I phoned the Restaurant. As it was 20 minute before they closed, I said it was a bit late for them. The worker then said they would put me down for a free pizza at a later date. Tonight I ordered that Pizza. It was explained I would have to cover the delivery charge. No problem. When the delivery man showed up he was disgruntled and agitated. He explained to me how free pizzas would no longer be tolerated. I think he got our order history messed up with another? He explained the restaurant’s new policy of 20% off on any discrepancies next time. I told him I did not request free pizza’s, they were offered. I actually thought the delivery guy was going to assault me. I finally told him I had no issues with the restaurant, but he was being an “A SS”, and asked him to leave. No matter how much we like the pizza at Ramona’s we will not be using them in the future.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Stew J
“Customer service sucks”
Reviewed 5 April 2013 via mobile

The pizza was good, wings not so. We decided to eat in it took them 15minutes just to give us a menu and the waitress was rude and we felt like it was a hassle for us just being there by the way the waitress. I to Order a simple beer was painful as she didn't know what they had left and didn't want to check . I am not going back anytime soon as for the customer service was lacking skills of politeness

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Sunset-sailing
Grande Prairie, Canada
“Rude owners”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

The pizza was adequate, but there is no red wine list in an Italian owned restaurant? One loves to sip while they wait for their take out or stay in. The owners are surly and unhelpful, and the service poor. Give it a miss. Pizza itself is overcooked dough with less than interesting toppings. Give it a miss. Unattractive environment and atmosphere as well.

Visited January 2013