My wife and I stayed here with the sun and soak package. Worth every last penny. We will definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone. Great for families, couples or any size of group. Close to Jasper and the hot springs, and all the amenities you can want, and a couple more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pocahontas Cabins are located in a peaceful area, just 25 minutes away from the bustling town of Jasper. Next to a diversity of natural attractions and wildlife, these cabins are the perfect place to stay to experience your own mountain retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pocahontas Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocahontas Cabins Hotel Jasper National Park
- Pocahontas Hotel Jasper National Park
- Pocahontas Cabins Jasper
- Pocahontas Alberta