We loved Jasper and our family of 5 wanted to stay an extra night in June 2014 - our original accommodation couldn’t offer another night so we were thankful that Pocahontas Cabins came to the rescue and were able to offer 2 cabins 19 and 21. They were clean but very small, tired and in my opinion certainly not worth the nightly rate. We were warned on check in that room 19 sloped and our young adult children slept round the wrong way to counteract it. We accepted this as it was somewhere to lay our head after a wonderful day of going to the hot springs and hiking. Pocos restaurant was great - food was above expectations and the waitress was very welcoming and friendly. We had a problem with money on our travel card being held - but I must commend Tara for constantly replying to my emails and doing her utmost to resolve the issue. It was eventually refunded but not until we returned to Australia – whether it was Pocahontas Cabins or my banks fault, I never really worked out but it was the only time I had a problem over our 3 week trip. Tara was really good to deal with as she was professional and sympathetic. I was also very impressed with the Manager Graham (Englishman) and his first-hand knowledge of the local area - he gave us great tourism advice and his suggestion to visit Lake Maligne and take the boat trip was probably the highlight of our Canadian adventure. I would stay there again but would definitely ask for the newer cabins as the place has great customer service and a friendly atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pocahontas Cabins are located in a peaceful area, just 25 minutes away from the bustling town of Jasper. Next to a diversity of natural attractions and wildlife, these cabins are the perfect place to stay to experience your own mountain retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pocahontas Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocahontas Cabins Hotel Jasper National Park
- Pocahontas Hotel Jasper National Park
- Pocahontas Cabins Jasper
- Pocahontas Alberta