We stayed in a deluxe style cabin at the Pocahantas Cabins in June, 2010. I liked the location most of all. The Miette Hotsprings are located 10 minutes away on a scenic winding road, Athasbasca Falls are about an hour and a half away, (beautiful picnic spot), the Columbia Icefields are also a MUST SEE, and are located only two and a half hours away. I also noticed that their was a place to go ziplining close by as well. The room was very cleanly, and the staff was very accomodating. The cabins have been recently renovated and I thought they were very cute! I would definately recommend this place to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pocahontas Cabins are located in a peaceful area, just 25 minutes away from the bustling town of Jasper. Next to a diversity of natural attractions and wildlife, these cabins are the perfect place to stay to experience your own mountain retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Pocahontas Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocahontas Cabins Hotel Jasper National Park
- Pocahontas Hotel Jasper National Park
- Pocahontas Cabins Jasper
- Pocahontas Alberta