“Yummy bakery with great choice of sandwiches and cakes” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bear's Paw Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Jasper
Cuisines: Cafe, Canadian, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Yummy bakery with great choice of sandwiches and cakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

If you are looking for somewhere that is open from 6am, does amazing sandwiches, cakes and other sweet food then look no further.
I loved being able to pick up an amazing veggie sandwich, (meat sandwiches also available) with a big massive sweet cake for my long day exploring Jasper and further.

• Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Edmonton, Canada
“Fast and nutritious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

Great little place to drop in for breakfast or lunch to-go. Bakery is absolutely amazing and the coffee is excellent

Visited August 2014
West Menlo Park, California
“Love the Paw!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

We used to have a dog named Bearpaw, so of course we had to go! They have great coffee, wonderful muffins to sustain a three hour hike and huge Grandma style cinnamon rolls that even the most disciplined eventually cave in for. Go early as the lines get long but the community fun is palpable while in line or out front. A great man is selling tickets to a rubber duck race, someone else tells of this or that event...just a happening place..love it!

Visited August 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Great cookies but that's about all”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

We had heard about the great cookies so decided to go here for an early lunch. It was busy but we managed to squeeze around a table indoors.
There is a large variety of baked goods, cookies and sandwiches. The monster cookie my daughter had was excellent but most of the other things we bought were dry and not very tasty - these included the vegetarian buns - I couldn't finish mine which is not like me at all! Some of the sweet pastries were ok but I've had a lot better.
The hot chocolate was good but my coffee was average. If you're after a good coffee/flat white - go to the Snowdome in the main street.
So overall a disappointing experience.

• Visited June 2014
Chorley
“I wish we had a Bear's Paw in the UK!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

If this bakery was round the corner from my house I think I would visit daily! As it happened, we were staying along the road from the Bear's Paw during a recent trip to Jasper, and we called in every day for a treat to take out hiking - the raspberry and white chocolate scones kept us going on many a hike!

Visited June 2014