“Coffee break”

Ranked #2 of 9 Quick Bites in Jasper
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Locally owned and operated and local favourite. Items baked from scratch in house daily. Full espresso bar, homemade ice cream, and fantastic treats available daily!
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Went first to shop further down the street but closed so called at bears paw bakery . Had 2 great coffees and a blueberry scone - all the food looked lovely - would have sampled if we had been there longer.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

I was supposed to get my wedding cake made at the bear paw bakery. Let me tell you the head baker had an horrible customer skill. She wouldn't let us do a cake tasting even know she knew we were out of town she was rude to me on the phone. She did end up give me my deposit back but I've never seen a person with such poor customer service. I had to make my own wedding cake which turn out great. But because of her attitude I will never step foot inside this bakery it is unfortunate because the other staff is great.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank Melanie G
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

The Bear's Paw Bakery is a tiny shop with a queue out the door. There are a few chairs around the edge if you want to sit down for a quick breakfast after buying at the counter (no table service).

The selection of cakes, pastries and artisan breads is unsurpassed, both in taste and number. We had the Bear's Paw cinnamon roll and cheese & jalapeño pizza bread with vase-sized cups of latte.

They do great sandwiches to take away. Perfect for your day trip.

If you're happy with the good-natured hustle and bustle of the place, this is for you.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 4 August 2016

Always busy, however we found it quite average. The coffee is okay and the baked goods are okay. They also have sandwiches.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

This place is always packed and the reason is obvious. The Jasper blend of coffee is wonderful and the wraps that I've had were excellent. It's great to see this little place do so well.