“Worst service!”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2013

My friend and I ate breakfast there and I've never seen such poor service in my life!! There was so much dizzying around from these young girls that none of them seemed to know what was going on! I even had to get up myself and take my coffee cup with me to get some coffee after I had asked the girl for a re-fill!! Be careful too, as they nail you on additional cups of coffee!! Rip-off!!

1  Thank Bobby31225

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Friendly service but overall, not a match for The Olive. New York strip was a little tough while the daily special of a ribeye steak was better but not outstanding. Scallop starter was good.

Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

We traveled as a family, my wife, two kids and myself. We really enjoy food and new resturants. Our youngest ( 12 ) picked this place. Like I said, from the moment we opened the door till we left. We were treated wonderfully! Waiter took our order, no long waits, food was fantastic!

Reviewed 8 October 2013

On the main road, the restaurant has a comfortable menu, good service and reasonable food. A little devoid of atmosphere when we were there at the end of August.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Happened on this place quite late on after taking a Wildlife Safari. While looking at the menu outside some people coming out said it was really good and they were right. Food was amazing staff friendly and nice surroundings. This was our last night in Jasper otherwise would have eaten here again