My family (10 of us) all met and stayed in a cabin at the Jasper Park Lodge to surprise Mom for their 50th Anniversary. It was only for one night and brunch the next morning, but it was wonderful. 5 bedrooms, all with big bathrooms & soaker tubs. Pool table in the basement, big warm stone fireplace, big family dining table. Brunch the next morning with an absolutely stunning view of the snow capped mountains, delicious! Saw 2 herds of elk and a billy goat on the way home. Great time had by all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Alberta's magnificent Jasper National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the iconic Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge resort invites you to experience our Great Canadian Lodge, surrounded by nature and abundant wildlife. Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge is a 700 acre year-round luxury mountain resort which wraps around the shores of pristine Lac Beauvert and Canada's #1 Golf Resort Course. The resort's charming village of cedar chalets and Luxury Signature Cabins, all connected by picturesque paths, offer guests unique access to explore the natural environment surrounding the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Jasper Park Hotel Jasper
- Jasper Park Lodge
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Jasper
- Jasper Fairmont