After visiting this property several times I figured it was about time to write a review!
I've stayed everywhere from a room in the main lodge, to a lakefront bungalow, to a Fairmont King. The rooms all had one thing in common- they are decorated in a very minimalist rustic way. If you're looking for wifi & mini-bars this is not the place for you. That being said, the beds are incredibly comfortable and I slept like a baby, plus there aren't many rooms where you can see wildlife pass by from your bed, anything from Canadian Geese, to deer, to elk.
From check-in to check-out, the staff are always excellent, and the new spa area is really gorgeous. The eucalyptus steam room was a wonderful addition as is the waiting lounge space. Try the Rocky Mountain Body Wrap- Amazing! The heated outdoor pool is great, no matter the season. Always refreshing.
What can I say- another wonderful stay. Can't wait for next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by snow-capped peaks and sparkling lakes, The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge welcomes you to the Grand Rocky Mountain Lodge Experience. The charming cabins and rustic elegance make it the embodiment of peace, tranquility and natural beauty. Enjoy great golf, a luxury Spa, spectacular outdoor adventure opportunities, uncrowded ski slopes and fine cuisine at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Jasper Park Hotel Jasper
- Jasper Park Lodge
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Jasper
- Jasper Fairmont