Let me start off by saying the location is stunning. The resturants are ok but the staff is slow.
I stayed in a Jr Suite in the Grant House building, and felt like I stepped back into the 70's. The room was large with a wood burning fireplace. The carpet in the front room was in desprate need to be replaced. The bathroom had pink mold around the tub and the tile floor was cracked and pinched your feet if you did not have socks on. I have been told by people working there that the rooms are being renovated, but it seems odd that the Fairmont would let the rooms get this bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by snow-capped peaks and sparkling lakes, The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge welcomes you to the Grand Rocky Mountain Lodge Experience. The charming cabins and rustic elegance make it the embodiment of peace, tranquility and natural beauty. Enjoy great golf, a luxury Spa, spectacular outdoor adventure opportunities, uncrowded ski slopes and fine cuisine at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Jasper Park Hotel Jasper
- Jasper Park Lodge
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Jasper
- Jasper Fairmont