Gets a VG rating because of the location otherwise overpriced.
We had a nice cabin facing the lake. It was clean and we enjoyed it but for the money they are charging it was a little run down, even the lodge. The whole place, I mean the buildings, look worn out.
Also the food was terrible. They don't mind charging a lot for it either. Best meal we had was a cooked chicken from a local grocer.
The service was okay. Some of the staff were really trying but they seem bored to death. Gotta mention the English gal in one of the gift shops. She at least was talkative and delightful. Sorry I forgot her name. I should mention my kid had a great time. This is a good spot for families besides the cost. The staff in charge of the kids activities were very nice as you would expect.
Spring probably isn't the best time to go unless you are skiing but we won't be going back. JPL, if you want to charge Fairmont prices you better break out the Fairmont food and service. And fix the place up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by snow-capped peaks and sparkling lakes, The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge welcomes you to the Grand Rocky Mountain Lodge Experience. The charming cabins and rustic elegance make it the embodiment of peace, tranquility and natural beauty. Enjoy great golf, a luxury Spa, spectacular outdoor adventure opportunities, uncrowded ski slopes and fine cuisine at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TravelUp, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Jasper Park Hotel Jasper
- Jasper Park Lodge
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Jasper
- Jasper Fairmont