We stayed as a Family for two nights. We had dinner with friends (party of 9). The next day we as a family had breakfast. The concierge at the curbside was almost rude. The receptionist who checked us in was pleasant and helpful, though he didn’t keep the promise of delivering us the 2 extra keys we wanted.
Apart from the above, all the staff working there were extremely helpful. Most of them with a genuine smile. Dinner at Cavell’s: I booked a Table for 8 for 7:30 PM. Our friends were to reach Jasper from Banff. I called to cancel and rebook for the next day. I was offered to come any time we are ready the same evening.
We arrived as party of 9 instead of 8. No worries! Extremely friendly & helpful staff. All of us enjoyed the meals except 2 who ordered chicken dishes. All questions were answered without patronizing attitude. Ambience was terrific. Our table was next to large window and we could enjoy the view of the Lake and the Mountains. Of course, it was expensive which was expected. Excellent experience.
The next morning, we went there again for breakfast. We were given a table far away from the buffet. I wanted a table closer to the buffet because one of us had painful knee. In a minute a new table was set up. The service was great. The buffet was great. Again, it was expensive, but worth it.
The Room: We stayed at Deluxe Lakeview Main Building Room with Balcony. Clean, quiet and every amenity worked. Beautiful view from the Balcony.
The checkout was quick and efficient. The lady receptionist neither bothered to ask how our stay was nor offered help with any baggage, as she was asking every other person before us. I guess it was because I am a visible minority.
Overall, great experience and highly recommended. We are a weeklong stay in July.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by snow-capped peaks and sparkling lakes, The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge welcomes you to the Grand Rocky Mountain Lodge Experience. The charming cabins and rustic elegance make it the embodiment of peace, tranquility and natural beauty. Enjoy great golf, a luxury Spa, spectacular outdoor adventure opportunities, uncrowded ski slopes and fine cuisine at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Fairmont Hotels, TravelUp, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Jasper Park Hotel Jasper
- Jasper Park Lodge
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Jasper
- Jasper Fairmont