We stayed 2 night in The Jasper Park Lodge as part of our Canadian Rockies Tour. This lodge is much nicer than some of the other National Park Lodges where we have stayed. Rooms are spacious, with nice back balconies, but the bathroom was very small. We could not seem to regulate the heat/air in our room and most of the time the room was a little warm (we could have called the front desk but did not) as we were out of the room most of the time anyway.
Lots of wildlife roam through this property and we came back from dinner one night to find an elk grazing in front of our room.
This place is somewhat remote, so without transportation meals are available only in the dining rooms at the lodge. Prices tend to be high ($25 for a hamburger) and with the one meal we ate there, the service was not great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by snow-capped peaks and sparkling lakes, The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge welcomes you to the Grand Rocky Mountain Lodge Experience. The charming cabins and rustic elegance make it the embodiment of peace, tranquility and natural beauty. Enjoy great golf, a luxury Spa, spectacular outdoor adventure opportunities, uncrowded ski slopes and fine cuisine at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, Odigeo, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Jasper Park Hotel Jasper
- Jasper Park Lodge
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Jasper
- Jasper Fairmont