came off the Rocky Mountain train. Very basic rooms - too damn small. Wood rotten, bathroom
were not clean. You have to walk to the main lodge. Too many bears roaming around to walk
about. Only the ground were a A + no air conditioning. Only a small fan. PAID WHY TOO
MUCH FOR THIS PROPERTY. Rate the rooms like a Super 6 or 8. Chairs where too small
to sit in, beds not comfortable at all.
Again the ground are great including the lake. That's it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by snow-capped peaks and sparkling lakes, The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge welcomes you to the Grand Rocky Mountain Lodge Experience. The charming cabins and rustic elegance make it the embodiment of peace, tranquility and natural beauty. Enjoy great golf, a luxury Spa, spectacular outdoor adventure opportunities, uncrowded ski slopes and fine cuisine at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, TravelUp, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Jasper Park Hotel Jasper
- Jasper Park Lodge
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Jasper
- Jasper Fairmont