Wonderful hotel with well appointed rooms & suites. Staying in a cabin on this property is wonderful going out for day hikes, coming back for a walk around the lake or boat ride. Relax by the pool. It is all wonderful. Our room included a wonderful breakfast buffet. It got our day off to a great start.
Walking around the property could keep you busy for the week. Make sure you go into town too. There are many places nearby to hike and enjoy the scenery.
The beds were wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Alberta's magnificent Jasper National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the iconic Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge resort invites you to experience our Great Canadian Lodge, surrounded by nature and abundant wildlife. Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge is a 700 acre year-round luxury mountain resort which wraps around the shores of pristine Lac Beauvert and Canada's #1 Golf Resort Course. The resort's charming village of cedar chalets and Luxury Signature Cabins, all connected by picturesque paths, offer guests unique access to explore the natural environment surrounding the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Fairmont Hotels, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Jasper Park Hotel Jasper
- Jasper Park Lodge
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Jasper
- Jasper Fairmont