I think I've now stayed here 4 times and each time is better than the last!
Yes. It's pricey. Is it worth what they charge? Probably not,
Do I have a problem paying these prices? No.
From the moment you pull up to the front lobby you're treated like a long lost friend.
So helpful and friendly.
And the views? Nothing like them and they make the costs worthwhile in my experience.
I'm normally a camper, and have stayed in Jasper at least two times every year.
Every once in a while though I treat myself to JPL
This last stay I was here by myself with one of my 3 dogs. It is a VERY dog friendly resort.
Yes, they charge extra for the dog but that's understandable as they clean the room
thoroughly before the next guest uses the room. And a portion of that fee goes to a donation
to the local SPCA so that's ok by me! They provided me with a dog sitter when I enjoyed a massage at the spa for an hour too! I wish more hotels realized that most pet owners are responsible for their pets in hotel rooms and extended their pet policies the way JPL does!
I was also super impressed with all the initiatives in making JPL as eco friendly as they do. That's also important to me as a guest who cares about the environment.
All the services were great but especially the food and staff from room service. Such great staff here!
Only two minor negatives on my stay this time, One was I never got any housecleaning done in my 3 day stay. Saw them in connecting rooms but never once did a staff member even knock on my door to ask if I needed anything.
The other was the huge amount of trouble just trying to pay with my stay in cash! I booked the room online using a credit card but told them when I checked in I did not want anything charged to the card and I would be paying cash for it all. It caused problems throughout my stay with things such as room service refusing to charge meals to my room. I even went to the front desk and left a hefty deposit and the problem wasn't rectified until the day before I departed. It's sad that cash is so hard to use these days!!
In the scheme of things though, these were minor inconveniences.
I WILL be back again soon as it's lovely to spoil yourself here every once in a while!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by snow-capped peaks and sparkling lakes, The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge welcomes you to the Grand Rocky Mountain Lodge Experience. The charming cabins and rustic elegance make it the embodiment of peace, tranquility and natural beauty. Enjoy great golf, a luxury Spa, spectacular outdoor adventure opportunities, uncrowded ski slopes and fine cuisine at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Fairmont Hotels, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Jasper Park Hotel Jasper
- Jasper Park Lodge
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Jasper
- Jasper Fairmont