This was by far the best place we stayed whilst travelling to meet our ship for cruise. We had one of the log cabins right by the lake side... what a feeling to open the door and find a huge moose/elk or whatever it was right on your doorstep at 5 am log cabin well appointed and set up if it was self catering and longer stay.. 2 bedrooms, bathroom kitchen and a huge lounge dining room with open log fire.... again stupendous views when sat outside the cabin of the lake right infront...
Is was in 2006 but cant add correct date..sorry... absolutely fabulous...very pleasent staff, polite isnt the word..nothing was too much trouble... food was fabulous.. this was my first holiday out of the uk and boymwhat a fabulous time. Would certainlymcome back here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by snow-capped peaks and sparkling lakes, The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge welcomes you to the Grand Rocky Mountain Lodge Experience. The charming cabins and rustic elegance make it the embodiment of peace, tranquility and natural beauty. Enjoy great golf, a luxury Spa, spectacular outdoor adventure opportunities, uncrowded ski slopes and fine cuisine at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Southall Travel and TravelUp so you can book your Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Jasper Park Hotel Jasper
- Jasper Park Lodge
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Jasper
- Jasper Fairmont