The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge will surprise you. Your room is in a log cabin style building housing about 6 rooms. Your lodge will have a kitchen, living room, and porch for you to enjoy with your cabin mates. It will be quiet! and romantic as the cabins line the beautiful lake with views of the snow capped mountains. Jasper is at a lower elevation than Banff and Lake Louise and it will be warmer here if you are touring the Canadian Rocky hotspots. Jasper ranks second to Lake Louise and ahead of Banff for the views. This is another romantic setting with a different hotel room opulence. WiFi at Fairmonts is free IF YOU JOIN the Fairmont's President Club - for free. This membership gives you free WiFi at Banff and Lake Louise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Alberta's magnificent Jasper National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the iconic Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge resort invites you to experience our Great Canadian Lodge, surrounded by nature and abundant wildlife. Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge is a 700 acre year-round luxury mountain resort which wraps around the shores of pristine Lac Beauvert and Canada's #1 Golf Resort Course. The resort's charming village of cedar chalets and Luxury Signature Cabins, all connected by picturesque paths, offer guests unique access to explore the natural environment surrounding the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Jasper Park Hotel Jasper
- Jasper Park Lodge
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Jasper
- Jasper Fairmont