Firstly the lodge itself is visually very attractive. The positioning of the walking track around the lake makes a walk or run accessible to most people. We were on a tour and our bus driver gave us lifts into town to gather supplies for our stay , otherwise we would have had to pay the high resort prices. We stayed in one of the lakeside single rooms which were adequate with only on pokey bathroom. The restaurant meal we had was of top quality although the matched wine was very expensive. The service at dinner was good but at breakfast was disappointing. The food in the Bain Marie's was cold and had obviously been prepared well in advance. When I pointed this out nothing was done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by snow-capped peaks and sparkling lakes, The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge welcomes you to the Grand Rocky Mountain Lodge Experience. The charming cabins and rustic elegance make it the embodiment of peace, tranquility and natural beauty. Enjoy great golf, a luxury Spa, spectacular outdoor adventure opportunities, uncrowded ski slopes and fine cuisine at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Southall Travel and TravelUp so you can book your Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Jasper Park Hotel Jasper
- Jasper Park Lodge
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Jasper
- Jasper Fairmont