Marmot Lodge
US$87
US$130
Hotwire.com
1,005 results
All reviewsembers restauranthot tubmotel styleseparate buildingminute walk into towndeluxe roomindoor poolonsite restaurantstayed here for nightsrocky mountaineerthe main streetcomfortable bedswould definitely stay here againthe air conditioningthe ground floornice roomone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We came here after a long but nice drive,we were told at the reception we got a free upgrade,so we were very excitid. When we opened the room it was gone,we had one of the old and very outdated rooms,bummer. The upgrade was that it was bigger,but we didn't need the space,what we did need was an airconditioning. O my god it was hot,the 4 fans didn't make much of a difference. We were told at the reception the hotel was full so i didn't go back to the reception to ask for another room,because i guess they would have said we already got an upgrade,but be sure that when you book this hotel you ask for a new room! Because the rest is ok,it was clean and the people who work there were ince,but it was way to hot for a room with no airco.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Annie W
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This is a mediocre hotel and the room is very dark. I was on the bottom floor and could hear the people above me walking around. I liked the white noise from a fan but the a/c cut off and on and because I am a light sleeper, it annoyed me so I had to turn it off. On the other hand, I LOVED all of the staff. They went out of their way to help me in the ways I needed help. The view from in front of the hotel was nice and I loved all of the flowers hanging all over. The internet is very slow. I only stayed one night but thus is definitely not a place I would want to stay for a long period of time.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2014

After a day spent travelling, it was great to rest in one of the suites at the Marmot. Located at the first floor - with no lifts, so be aware - it afforded spacious accommodation, comfortable surroundings and extremely clean kitchen and bathroom. The Jacuzzi was a pleasant surprise.
The pool and sauna are located in separate, but adjacent, building and are well maintained and clean.
The staff was very helpful and courteous.

Room Tip: There are no lifts to the upper floor.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We found this hotel to be very friendly with a nice reception area. Our room was large with all the amenities we needed and was very close to the lovely swimming pool,sauna,and hot tub(which was a bonus).The restaurant across the road served excellent food and the service was very good.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2014

old fashioned hotel but clean, tidy, roomy and had very friendly staff. the hotel had a lovely resteraunt across the road from the reception the food was fantastic. there was also a laundry here which was handy after being on the road for a week. it had a swimming pool available. we were up stairs and this was ok apart from having to carry suitcases up stairs when we arrived and down again when we left.there were rooms on the ground floor should this be a problem. when you steped out of room it was onto the balcony corridor outdoors and on the ground floor looking onto parking area .this hotel was a long walk into the town in the evening.

Room Tip: ask for downstairs room if you dont want to carry heavy suitcase up stairs and carry down when you have to leave.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family