“One with the Universe”

SnowDome Coffee Bar
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Jasper
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: Canadian, Cafe
Description: "People tell me this is the best cup of coffee in town ... And I agreed." Joseph Rosendo - PBS Travel Scope. This fun and funky coffee bar is highlighted in Joseph Resendo's PBS Television Series Travelscope for serving the best cup of coffee in town. Offering a full espresso bar & home baked treats.
Toronto
“One with the Universe”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I like everything about SnowDome Coffee Bar. The coffee is made on the best machine in the universe. (A Slayer, hand made $18,000.00 coffee machine from Seattle.) The water is filtered and all the chlorine is removed to ensure the coffee tastes natural and great. I love the granola bars because they are gluten free. The family that owns the place are great people and I love all of their staff. Helpful, cheerful and quick service.

• Visited November 2012

Richardson, Texas
“Best coffee in town”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Quirky little place with very good coffee. I enjoyed a flat white each morning we were in Jasper. They have a wonderful selection of drinks and tasty muffins as well. There is some seating but given that it's in a laundromat, it's not the most relaxing atmosphere. We always got ours to go.

They have wifi but you have to pay for it and they also have computers you can use.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank lauraintx
Rockville, MD
“good coffee bar in a strange setting”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

As others have noted, this coffee bar (it's not a restaurant) is below street level in a Laundromat. Unfortunately, we had to do laundry as soon as we arrived in Jasper, but the good news is that there was this coffee bar in the laundromat and the iced mocha drink I got here was very good. I especially appreciated that it could be made decaf, which is not so easy to get there. The downside is that, although there are a few comfy chairs inside, at least on the day we were there it was uncomfortably hot (Jasper was having a hot spell). Between that and the washers and driers, it's not exactly a pleasant place to hang out. So I can't really give it more than 3 stars.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank freedshop
Calgary, Canada
“By far the best coffee in Jasper”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I've visited Jasper for years, never hearing about this place. Was passing through the other morning with my wife. We sought the secret coffee shop out and it indeed lives up to it's reputation. The coffee was amazing, the cookie equally outstanding and the service was fast and friendly. While there it did seem mostly like locals go there. This is my new go to coffee place in Jasper since nothing else comes close. What a find!!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank winequaffer
Watford,UK
“Coffee and laundry”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

This was a great tip from our bed and breakfast owner. We did our laundry and enjoyed coffee and muffins. The latter was so good we came back on other days just to try the different baked goods and get a proper cup of coffee to start the day. The ice coffee was also good, not sweetened as often happens in Canada. A great spot.

• Visited July 2013