“Really clean, comfortable, spacious place, strongly recommended.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Loretta's Lodging

Loretta's Lodging
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jasper
Loretta's Lodging
Ranked #13 of 58 Jasper B&B and Inns
Waterloo, Canada
“Really clean, comfortable, spacious place, strongly recommended.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

This suite is perfect for a family to stay. I stayed there for 3 nights, and would like to stay again if I have a chance to visit Jasper again. I fully agree with previous 4 reviews. There many highlights of this suite. The rooms are well maintained. They all look clean and new. It's semi-basement. There are many windows, and I don't feel it is basement. It has a nice kitchen with stove and many kitchen wares. I can find almost everything I needed. There are big sofas and LCD TV in living room. I am thinking I should make my own house comfortable like Loretta's. It is not a simple place to sleep, but a well designed temporary home for you. Comparing to all other hotels and B&B I had lived before, Loretta's Lodging has the best value.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Gang F

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Los Angeles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

This is a very nice accommodation with 2 good size bedrooms, large living room, and a kitchen. Loretta is helpful and maintains a very clean and safe place. I highly recommend for a family or 2 couples.

Shah

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Suren S
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2012

We only stayed 2 nights here - but could have been comfortable for a month.

This is "accommodation" - i.e. self-catering - not B&B as the English would understand it, though it's listed on the BBCanada web site - but self catering at what I'd describe as the luxury end. More than we were expecting. Enough to encourage our teenage son to cook us a full fried breakfast!

Large, well equipped full kitchen / dining area - with a separate, generously sized lounge - very comfortable for the 3 of us plus 2 friends we met to sit in over coffee after a meal out.

Oh, and 2 good bedrooms . . . !

It's also close to the centre of Jasper and Loretta was very friendly (let us leave our luggage in her hall for the day / collect it in the evening when we were leaving rather than having to leave it in the car while we went for a hike).

Room Tip: Hard to see how you'd get anything other than a good room here!
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank nuttingcdef
York, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2011

Loretta's Lodging is the perfect place to stay when in Jasper.Forget the fancy hotels you don't need 'em.Loretta's has everything you could possibly want or need and nothing is too much trouble.Loretta's husband John even took the time to take my friend and I up to Patricia and Pyramid Lakes.
The suite has a kitchen with a dining area,a lounge,two bedrooms (one double bed and two singles) and a full bathroom.Perfect.Loretta's is only a short stroll from the downtown area where you will find everything that you need,including the all important activity centre where you can find out what the area has to offer.
If I ever have the opportunity go back to Jasper I will definitely be calling Loretta to ask if she has a vacancy.Thank you both for your hospitality,I can't sing your praises enough.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
5 Thank ChrisYork
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2011

John, Loretta's husband picked us up from the train station as pre-arranged-a very friendly man. He showed us the apartment and supplied me with soy milk, as pre-arranged. We enjoyed the accommodation as it was like a home with kitchen, lounge area etc.-very clean and well decorated. We had use of Loretta's and John's beautiful garden area/deck and John's company. Loretta was away. John ensured we had parking on the street. This was within walking distance to all amenities. We enjoyed meeting Loretta on our last night. What a convivial hostess. As Australians who got used to the Canadian tipping system we attempted to tip. It was refused. This accommodation was not my first choice, but it would be my first next time-budget price for a first class experience.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple