“Home away from home”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jasper
Whistlers Guest House
Ranked #30 of 57 Jasper B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 September 2012

We have stayed at Whistler's Guest House multiple times and we have loved it every time. Our kids call it their 'Jasper House'. There is so much room for everyone to relax after a day spent exploring the beautiful mountains nearby and is only a few minutes from the main streets of Jasper. Maggie and Todd are so hospitable and are always available to chat with a smile if you have any questions or need anything. An amazing accommodation! Clean, spacious, and comfortable (especially with kids)! We will definitely be going back again!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Amy P
There are newer reviews for Whistlers Guest House

Reviewed 19 September 2012

I found Whisters Guest house on a B&B Canada site and was convinced to stay there by the pictures and the emails I exchanged with the owner.
We were able to arrive late with no issues and was greated with a very friendly and hospitable host. She gave us the tour and wished us a good stay. I travelled with a friend and had ample room for 2 of us. He said the pull out couch was SOOOO COMFY he never wanted to get up! I had the bedroom and was super comfortable too as it was very spacious for me. The neighbourhood was exceptionally peaceful and I went for a walk around the block every morning to enjoy the fresh mountain air. There is off road parking (enough space for my truck) But I chose to park on the road for convenience reasons for myself.
Besides the roomy suite there was also a large full bathroom and enough counter space to empty toiletry bags for multi night stays.
The smell of the home cooked meals prepared upstairs made me feel right at home (and hungry too!) LOL I was well looked after and tidied as I didnt even see a water mark on the bathroom taps!
I would definately recommend Whistlers Guest house for a couple of even a small family. I WILL be going back next time I visit!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2012

I was visiting alone for personal reasons but the apartment in the basement is very comfortable for couples and it has all the things you need to feel at home (special mention to the big living room + kitchen). Everything is good quality stuff and superclean. The house is within walking distance to downtown. If I ever visit Jasper again I will definitely stay here!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank SergiVegas
Reviewed 20 August 2012

We spent 3 days in Whisters Guest House and we really appreciated this accomodation. The rooms are clean and spacious, the kitchen is fully equipped and the library has a nice selection of books, games and movies.
It is a perfect accomodation for a family, specially those with little children: the hosts and their children wellcomed us and helped us in finding the right things to do in Jasper.
We really recommend this place

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2012

The two of us had a wonderful experience at Whisters Guest House. We especially appreciated the roomy facilities, with a fully-equipped kitchen, a spacious living area, and even with a desk where I could rmeain at work on the internet. The selection of books helped make this a relaxing time. The hosts were friendly and helpful. We were sorry we were committed to moving on otherwise we would have stayed longer.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2012

We stayed in early summer, and had a fantastic time. The suite is really large and quiet. Lots of material on the mountains and Alberta in general. Very clean, comfortable, with a fully stocked kitchenette. Felt very much at home. House is in a central location, very close to downtown and just off the turn to Pyramid Lake. Maggie and Todd are very knowledgeable about Jasper and are happy to give you any advice on what to do. Very highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Fantastic place for a family to stay in Jasper. Clean and spacious suite with a great selection of books, games and some classic videos for the kids to snuggle up and watch at bedtime. Nice little kitchen with everything you need. Super host and hostess with fantastic knowledge of the area and great advise for family adventures. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family