“Impressive!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Impressive!!”
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

The sushi was amazing and the service was superb! Definitely will be coming back in the future. An all around fun and tasty experience.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Edmonton, Canada
“Tasty and varied Sushi in the mountains”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

My Husband and I decided to go for Sushi while we stayed in Jasper overnight and we came across Sayuri which was open for dinner. While the bill was very high, we enjoyed every bite of the food. We had the veggie and squid tempuras, Yam yam roll, Dynamite roll and a roll with a hot pepper in the middle. The Sunomono salad was good, but not what I was hoping for and we ordered vanilla ice cream for dessert which cost almost $10 and was freezer burnt and from the grocery store.

• Visited November 2013
Montreal, Canada
“OMG”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

I love Japanese food and Sayuri is a place that I love to death. If you have a chance, go there. Huge menu and interesting items.

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Great food, pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Went in here as was on a budget and a lot of restaurants around Jasper seem to be pretty pricey. Wasn't expecting it to be amazing but was desperate for some Katsu curry and the price was reasonable.

We were seated straight away in a cool little lowered booth and our food arrived quickly once ordered, and was piping hot. Curry was delicious and really hit the spot, Stephanie, our server, was polite and friendly and even asked if she could give us any ideas for activities since we had just arrived in Jasper.

It seemed a little quiet but then it was a cold Wednesday in the shoulder season. This could also have been due to diners mostly being seated in individual booths but it wasn't a problem. Please be aware that you are asked to remove your shoes if you wish to sit in a booth - just in case anyone gets huffy about it you can't say I didn't warn you.

The only thing I would change is the choice of music; it was like awful 80's cabaret, not sure whether it was in Japanese or not but it made me wish I'd brought my iPod.

Irrespective of the music I would definitely return if in Jasper again and would recommend to anyone with a hankering for Japanese food.

• Visited October 2013
Hinton, Canada
“Great restaurant with a nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Went here for diner and had a great time, fast service , great sushi and has a real positive vibe to the resteraunt. Would recommend this place to anyone who is interesting in japenise cuisine!

• Visited September 2013