- quiet (im sure that was mostly due to the fact that it is low season though and although
there is a train station across the street they didn't disturb me in the least)
- very cozy room; bedding was quite comfortable
- fantastic little pub located in lobby with exceptional pricing!
- my bill came to $98.00 total for a room with two beds (not at all the tourist trap i was expecting!)
- while my friends found the room to be outdated i thought it was very cute and much
better than similarly priced accomodations in the area
- perfect location! it is located right on the main strip near several gift shops, restaurants, a
cinema as well as a train station across the street which was perfect
- although i personally felt it was too cold to take advantage of their rooftop hottubs I
think it's an absolutely brilliant idea! the view from the rooftop is just gorgeous
- unfortunately i was aghast to find quite a few pubic hairs sitting in my bathtub when i arrived. fortunately i had taken a shower before i got to the hotel, and will wait to take another upon leaving
- there were also a few hairs on the floor of my bathroom
- the hotel doesnt have any way to book online and when i called them they were not willing to book me a room over the phone. fortunately, at this slow time of year it did not pose a problem
for me but i would not stay here during the busy season as it would be quite hard to secure a room before arriving.
- the final qualms i had with the room are very minor: no ice bags to line the ice buckets, and the tv picture was quite fuzzy
all in all i really enjoyed my stay here, and other than the unfortunate surprises in the bathroom i found the room to be very clean and well maintained. i will most certainly be staying here again when i return to jasper!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The friendly and knowledgable staff at Whistler's Inn are able to provide you with information on all of Jasper National Park's attractions and can also offer suggestions on how to best enjoy your time in Jasper, Alberta, Canada. So for your next getaway to the mountains, let the staff at Whistler's Inn help make your vacation memorable. The Whistler's Inn welcomes our LGBT clientele and is pleased to offer an array of services and programming designed to make every stay special. We are the perfect venue for parties, group retreats or intimate weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Whistlers Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whistlers Hotel Jasper