Stayed here for a weekend.
1) Location is gorgeous and beautiful. The grounds of the resort were quiet. Nice!
2) Staff friendly and helpful.
3) Room was clean, cozy and updated.
I've slept in budget hotels in New York and Europe that got better ratings.
1. I thought being an end suite would be a good thing. Not. Those who were stomping up and down the stairs to the upper level suites were VERY loud outside our window.
2. The pipes and the people walking above us were very loud. Even a fan in the room is not good enough - you need ear plugs. I would have to request an upper suite to stay here again and then I would feel bad for annoying the guests below.
3. The mattress was VERY firm. One step above sleeping on the floor. My back hurt each morning. Not good! The pull out sofa bed was more comfortable.
Overall, the resort doesn't present as a budget experience but it was because of the room. I would have to pay a lot less to stay here again.More
View all 11 deals from US$361
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking