See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

We stayed two nights at the Miette guesthouse and thoroughly enjoyed it. Jasper is a lovely town, and the guesthouse is in a perfect location - a 5 minute walk down the same road and you're at all the shops and restaurants. Soto was great, he gave us some helpful tips on where to go and what to see. The room was a good size and the whole place was very clean. The garden is nice to sit in if the weather is good, and there was a fridge to store food in.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 20 July 2013

for This guest house is quiet and clean ingood locaion but with very spartan conditions.The kitchen is only for eatting and there is possibility to make some meals.We stay 3 nights this guest and nobody changed our towels or cleaned our room

Room Tip: If You stay in basement be ready to weak up when the owners use the restroom,it's like a little falls behind the walls.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2012

Friendly owners. Fine room with own bathroom. Very clean, room with TV and very comfortable bed! Landryand kitchen facilities and sweet little yard where we could catch the autum sun. Private parking. Although a lot of people came and left when we stayed, it was still very quiet - great if you need to get up early to see the nature round Jasper. If we come by Jasper again, we'll be sure to book Miette guest house again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I would have given this place a 4.5, if that was possible. Room was clean. Bed was very much to my liking (softish) and comfy. We did not hear any noise. I think the other room was occupied by a family? We met Ashley, who we only chatted with when we first arrived, but friendly, and I thought if I needed help, she would be available. The room was bigger than I expected. To comment on the value of the room is difficult, because that would depend on what I could afford to pay. But I can tell you I don't want to pay more than $140/night, unless it was a special occasion, then I could really only afford $200. But I was flabbergasted when I first looked around and found that a Best Western was charging $200, only in Jasper I guess. Very happy I found this place and look forward to going back again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank anitastocker3
Reviewed 23 June 2012

Greeted by a fantastic host who was very informative about Jasper. Very nice and spacious room. Very comfortable bed for a great nights sleep. Great kitchen setup.

Well worth considering, and we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2012