“Excellent Chicken Wings!”
Review of Earl's Restaurant

Earl's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Earl's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 93 Restaurants in Jasper
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I would go back here just for the Chicken Wings. Steak was cooked as I liked it. Dessert Cheesecake huge! Could feed 3 people. Mitch, our waiter was excellent and friendly.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,072)

Reviewed 1 June 2014

The restaurant is on the first floor, with a sight outsight to the village and railway station. It was busy, lot of music noise, but not unpretty.The staff very young and maybe for there first week this season. Well dressed, pretty helpful. The kitchen was open, the cook and his staff very concentrated.
The food good, price valueble. Unexpected restaurant.

1  Thank 407JanD
Reviewed 27 May 2014

For some reason every other earls I have ever gone to has been a disappointment. The jasper one has never done that. I am on a gf and very low carb diet and, as usual (here at least), I seemed to get pretty much what I asked for. The food was very good and the service, In spite of the crowd, was pleasant, quick and agreeable. I say agreeable because she did not deny me any changes that I am forced to request these days. She smiled and said "Sure, we can do that". What a nice sound...the sound of someone pleasing a customer. She was also attentive and cheerful. Thank you to Carly! You made my roadtrip. Wish Other Earls could do this.

1  Thank C F
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Canada can be a very cold part of the country. However our mid-May visit was very pleasant, weather wise. So having lunch on Earl's patio was a delight. Then add a great lunch presentation, a wonderful view; it doesn't get much better. Our waitress was a doll. The food was great; so good, we returned the very next day to "do it again" ! If you are in Jasper you must go !

2  Thank Richard K
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I'm generally not a big fan of chain restaurants but this place has a nice location, comfortable seating, good service, and prompt food delivery. Nothing better than cold Mohitos and good food after a long hike.

1  Thank SibinaF