“Grandma and Grandpa are SO Cute!!!”
Review of Grandma's Place

Grandma's Place
Ranked #4 of 5 Dessert in Jasper
New York City, New York
“Grandma and Grandpa are SO Cute!!!”
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Great service from 2 lovely Jasper folk. Ice-cream selection to suit everyone. We made several visits.

Visited July 2012

UK
“Good old fashioned Grandma and Grandpa convenience store.”
Reviewed 16 July 2011

This is not a restaurant. It's just a small store selling snacks and 50 flavours of ice-cream. What's special is the old couple serving. They are the sweetest friendly people around. Grandpa serves the ice-cream and Grandma is at the till. They banter between them and us and radiate happiness and contentment.
Just go in at least once and buy something from a traditional old style convenience store instead of giving your money to the Man!

edmonton
“beware of the debit machine”
Reviewed 7 August 2010

I took my family here for ice cream after a day at the falls. We purched 13 dollars in ice cream, tried to use my RBC debit for it to time out and say, NOT COMPLETED. I walked 2 blocks to my car and retrieved bt PC Financial debit for the same error, NOT COMPLETED. I was told by the young man working the counter that I would have to walk to the bank, another 2 blocks where I was able to withdraw money for a 2 dollar fee, and return to pay cash. All fine and good, except when we get home and I check both my accounts, low and behold the transactions actually went thru and were posted to both my RBC and PC accounts, so long story short, it cost me 41.00 dollars for 4 scoops of ice cream. They will be getting an ear full when we return next week to jasper.

Sechelt, BC
“Best Place to buy an ice cream”
Reviewed 18 September 2009

Grandma's has over 50 flavours of ice cream. The ambience isn't great - it is just a convenience store. The ice cream is served with a smile and there is every flavour imaginable.

4 Thank thecoastcouple