“Birthday getaway”

Ranked #12 of 93 Restaurants in Jasper
Price range: US$12 - US$23
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Casual, contemporary atmosphere awaits in our beautifully renovated dining room. Friendly service adds warmth and hospitality to a menu full of fresh, creative fare. During the summer months, enjoy dinner amidst the flowers and trees on our covered, heated garden terrace. Jasper's best selection of craft beers. Buffet Breakfast $12.95 April 2018, $16.95 May 1-October 31, 2018.
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

My family came to Jasper and stayed at the Best Western Jasper Inn and Suites, and while the accommodations were beyond our expectations the food was really poor. We went for breakfast and the selection was good; however, all the hot food in chafing dishes were cold and lacked flavor.

When we arrived the front desk raved about the Inn having " the best prime rib in town, so we went to try it out. My husband and mother in law had the prime rib and everything on their plates was cold. I had halibut and chips and the fish was overcooked and dry as well my fries were old and cold.

We will continue to stay at the best western Inn and suites, but we will not be returning to the restaurant.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

The food is good, the hotel is nice, but the best part of this restaurant is Rob. He makes the best drinks my husband and I have had in a long time. Not only did he remember us, but he can make an amazing drink for any taste. Go for the atmosphere , but the service is what
makes this place stand out above the rest.

1  Thank cdmsa
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Since the Jasper inn renovated the restaurant...it is awesome!! Love the atmosphere. Love the new menu and the food is the best in town. We travel to Jasper a lot and have dinner in most places. Summer and winter. Rob (the server) has unique drink concoctions he makes himself. Beat Cesar in Canada forsure! The chicken and waffles are to die for and the bison is delish. Great job jasper inn. You are our #1 choice in town!

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Hi,
I had stopped off in jasper on my way to Sask. to visit one of my sons for Christmas.
When signing into the the hotel they noted a prime rib special.
So once I got the dogs settled, I went over to the restaurant and ordered the special.
The wait staff were right there when I walked in the door, had my drink delivered quickly and then when the food was ready presented it. Then followed up to see if I wanted anything else.
Horse radish please :)
It arrived moments later.
Matt walked by checking if i needed anything, then as my wine got low, offered another one.
Great timing.
Overall a well priced, nicely sized and very tasty meal was had!
Nice place, awesome staff

1  Thank John T
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I always buy cookbooks from wherever I travel. I bought the "Jasper, Taste of the Town" book with a recipe from The Jasper Inn Restaurant. I hope nobody is as stupid as I am to follow their recipe for Tiramisu. It calls for 6 eggs separated, however, the yolks are not cooked. The whole thing fell apart. I should have known better since it is a custard and custard is always cooked.