“great eat in, not great take out”
Review of Jasper Pizza Place

Jasper Pizza Place
Ranked #13 of 90 Restaurants in Jasper
Price range: US$6 - US$21
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Simple & Casual cuisine for the budget minded, Teams & Groups, and families. Fast, Friendly service with something for everyone. Take advantage of the best views in town from our Roof Top Patio or host a function in our Basement Party room. Weekly winter specials, we are Jasper's Best Pizza!
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I realy enjoyed the chicken goat cheese salad when I ate in, however when I got it to go it seamed like they gave bottom of the barrel rotting soggy lettuce, no goat cheese andhalf the size. I would eat there again but only in.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I'm giving a 3/5. The first time I visited, I had pizza and it was good. Small, but still good. The service was quite good as well. My server was new in town (as everyone is it seems), and very friendly.

The second visit, I was in the mood for a burger. It was quite good. My server though left me feeling like a number and had next to nothing to say. Not much of an experience. If the visits had been reversed, I wouldn't have returned.

That said, I'll leave you with this. If you don't get a great vibe when you are first greeted, you may want to move on if that's important to you.

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Wonderful little place.. Let us sit past closing without feeling rushed at all.
The staff is always friendly and polite.
My gf and I always eat here when we arrive in jasper... It's become a tradition.
Can't recommend this place enough.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

went there with a large group 40 people for a party the food was good and the prices were reasonable the only problem was we had to wait for a half hour to get our tables as they had lost the reservation

Reviewed 15 April 2014

The woodfired pizza oven made these thin crust pizzas great. They also have thick crust ones baked in traditional oven and the gambit of burgers, chicken, lasagna also. Was not busy when we were there so service was expected and was good. Lots of take out orders were being prepared.