Nice little place, comparable to a diner almost.
- Really quick service from ordering to delivery of the food
- Good quality food that tasted well prepared
- Nice diner atmosphere, friendly
- Good amount of outdoor seating
- Not too large section of indoor dining
- Not too large section of indoor seating (pro for noise, con for space)
- Little pricey for two brunch meals ($30)
- Portion size is good, just a little small for the price (but it is Jasper, thus the price)
Overall I liked the restaurant. I would gladly return and recommend it to others.
Only reason for 4/5 is the portion size for price, but you won't leave hungry.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.