“Great Food!”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
lethbridge
“Great Food!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I would say this really is the only restaurant in Lethbridge where
one can find such a high standard of cuisine in a "nice " atmosphere. There is no loud music, although, with no carpets it is a bit noisy when the restaurant is almost full.
The menu is limited but an adequate choice of pasta, seafood, steak and lamb - I had the special last night of jumbo scallops accompanied by a light sauce, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots,lentils and rice - beautifully prepared and presented, as was a roasted beet and mandarin salad. My husband had the Bouillbaisse to start , followed by tagliatelle with an abundance if seafood - all to his liking - we had a wine and a beer and the total was $81.00.
For Lethbridge, this is expensive, but for the high standard of food and service - good value.

• Visited June 2014

Lethbridge, Canada
“Best in Lethbridge”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I will start off by saying,I am a picky eater, who used to work in the service industry so I am harder to please. This place pleased me in all senses the food was amazing, made in house and fresh. Even the bread. The pasta was slightly el dente for my liking but oh so tasty. No sauce from a can. The portions looked small but I left more than full.

The place was very busy for a Thursday night and it was very understaffed but the server on that night was so pleasant and accommodating that all was forgiven. When my friend and I were the last left in the building the server remained very friendly. We never felt rushed to leave, she allowed us to remain and visit even after closing. We didn't linger long, however it is nice when you aren't being rushed out.
All in all for me seeing as there is far to many franchises in this city that buy their food all from the same vendor including the sauces I am extremely happy that I finally went to Miro's and was surprised to find amazing home made food.

• Visited March 2014
Edmonton, Canada
“Great addition to the LA cuisine”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We went there as guests on a recent visit. The food was good and the service was great but what I really loved about it was the atmosphere and the artwork on the walls. I think this spot is a great addition to dining out in Lerhbridge.

• Visited May 2014
Vancouver, Canada
“Best meals I've had in Lethbridge!”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I was in Lethbridge on a work assignment and this is definitely the best part of my trip. I came here 3 nights in a row. I had lamb, fish, pasta, desserts...everything was soooo good! And Suzy was awesome!
I highly recommend this place!

Visited May 2014
Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
“Impress your guest!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

European and French atmosphere, excellent meals. Priced above the average but worth the cost. 212 - 5street south 403 394 1961

• Visited March 2014