“Yummy ribs”

Firestone Restaurant and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Firestone Restaurant and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 270 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This was a nice restaurant with great ribs and baked potato. It wasn't very busy and don't know why because the server was very friendly and food great. Would definitely go back next time we are out west.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Fathers Day dinner was wonderful. Advance reservation is crucial. They have never let us down!! Looking forward to going back

1  Thank Dallas8181
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The food and service was fabulous. There wasn't anything about this restaurant that I disliked. I will recommend this place to everyone I know that will be visiting or is living in Lethbridge.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We had drinks in the lounge and then breakfast the next day.
Breakfast was great. Obvious care was taken with the bacon and eggs

Drinks in the evening were fun, the games were on TV and the servers were attentive.
I was hoping to see a wider selection of local beers and ales, regardless we were able to drink, tell tall tales and relax.

1  Thank Rayswt
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Had dinner here for the first time and was very impressed. So many different options on the menu. My husband had the steak and deep fried baked potatoes- he was very pleased. I had the Lobster Sushi- it was good but could have been better. Next time I'll order a bigger meal. For desert we had the Donuts and they were so good- highly recommend that! Our waitress was great, she was very friendly and fast. It was busy but we didn't wait long for anything. We will be back again for sure!

1  Thank Alia31