“sushi salad is amazing and healthy”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Dono Sushi

Dono Sushi
Ranked #29 of 254 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“sushi salad is amazing and healthy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Try the sushi salad....lettuce, shredded carrots, shredded cucumbers with a salmon and tuna sushi on top with the AMAZING ponzu sauce. It's spicy though, so watch out. Probably one of the best sushi dishes I've ever had because of that ponzu sauce. And so guilt free because it's so healthy.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Sammi L

Lethbridge, Canada
“A favourite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

The location is a strip mall underneath a somewhat dodgy looking hotel but the food is great! And once you're inside, the decor isn't bad either. I've never ordered anything I didn't like! My favourites include: tempura udon, vegetarian dinner combo, california roll, and the bamboo forrest roll.
They have great, friendly service and always play awesome tunes.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank melodytimeranch
Lethbridge, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Sushi and Great Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

Dono sushi is by far my favourite place to eat sushi in Lethbridge! I eat there minimum once every two weeks and I have always had great food and service. They make my favourite Miso soup that I've ever had (nothing fancy just perfect)! I have tried all the sushi places in Lethbridge and this one is the best, in my opinion!

There is nothing spectacular about the experience…it is just down right simple and delicious food! The salmon is always fresh and every roll I have had there has been fresh as well. It has a true Japanese feel to the restaurant and atmosphere, which is my preference when eating at a sushi place. The servers and chefs are always friendly and on top of things.

They do an all you can eat lunch menu Mon-Sat and it has a great variety of options!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jenna M
Edmonton, Canada
“Pretty good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014

Pleasant restaurant attached to the Travelodge. Hotel guests get a discount. Competent friendly service. Tasty food is well presented.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank PogoJ
Calgary, Canada
“Frozen fish, slow service and empty promises”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

We went to Dono Sushi couple of times. They have good beef udon. Sushimi however wasn't as fresh as it should, not fully unfrozen (so no taste in it) and some was dry. Service is rather slow, even during the week. We always had to go for more water in our tea pot couple of times during the evening. Do not believe to what they say on their menu about love boat, that they guaranty to satisfy your hunger. This is not like good sushi place's love boat, where you can even take some food home (we had couple like this in Vancouver ). At Dono this is an empty promise and when we asked them what else can they offer because we were still hungry the waiter pretended he didn't know what we mean.

• Visited October 2013