“The room was small, but quiet and clean. The bed was...”
Review of Ramada Lethbridge

Ramada Lethbridge
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Lethbridge

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Calgary
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Have, and always will, stay at this hotel. Friendly staff, clean rooms close to all amenities. Parking lot right outside the front door with plug in's.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

1 Thank Scott B
Brian_M_Um, General Manager at Ramada Lethbridge, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review and for your continued patronage at the Ramada Lethbridge. I am glad to hear your comments about our staff and rooms. Our plug-ins in the parking lot are there to be useful (especially in the winter months) for you and all our other guests. We look forward to seeing you again and are pleased to be of continuing service to you for your hotel needs in Lethbridge.

Brian Um - General Manager
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Good size room with a comfortable bed. The fridge was pretty noisy though and made it hard to sleep for those light sleepers. The staff were friendly and attentive. Breakfast was just ok, not a lot of options compared to other continental breakfasts I've experienced and the dining room was FREEZING. I commented to the breakfast staff about the temperature and she just said "furnace broke down". Hopefully this hasn't been the case for awhile as it made eating breakfast uncomfortable and quick.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Marcela32
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I am sorry that your fridge was noisy. They are regularly defrosted and enclosed within our credenza to eliminate noise issues. I apologize for the absence of heat in the breakfast area during your stay. Our roof top unit had a blown heat exchanger and needed to be replaced and has been done. I am glad you found our room to be of good size and our beds to be comfortable. Thank you for your kind words about our staff. We do pride ourselves on our customer service. We hope to be of service to you again in the future.
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 23 December 2013

The room was decent, but very dark. The building is old and needs to be updated. Small elevators made is difficult to get the valet cart in and out. Plus, you need to push the cart up a steep ramp to get to elevator level. Quite a challenge with a heavy cart!

The room was chilly, an all brick bathroom didn't help. Sheets were thin and I had to double up the blankets as I was cold and couldn't find an extra blanket. Bed was comfortable enough to get a decent night sleep.

Upon leaving, I was struggling with the valet cart down the ramp (I had expensive equipment on it that I wasn't going to leave in the car. A staff member walked towards me, seeing me struggle and kept walking. The ramp down was scary. The cleaners had left their cleaning supplies right at the bottom of the ramp, so more struggles while the front desk clerk ignored me and played on the computer.

Ok rom for the price, but staff makes it so I don't know if I would go back.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Tanya H
Brian_M_Um, General Manager at Ramada Lethbridge, responded to this review, 24 December 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear of the issues regarding your stay. We have recently placed an in-room sign with instructions on how to operate the in room temperature controls and we hope this will be of assistance to our guests. We are also always happy to bring extra blankets/heating units to our guests. We will be speaking to our staff about your experience in order to prevent these types of service issues from reoccuring. We hope we may be of service to you again in the future.

Thank you.
Travellers also viewed these Lethbridge hotels
Quality Inn & Suites
Travelodge Lethbridge
#9 of 20 in Lethbridge
Best Western Plus Service Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites Lethbridge

Been to Ramada Lethbridge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Lethbridge

Property: Ramada Lethbridge
Address: 1303 Mayor Magrath Dr S, Lethbridge, Alberta T1K 2R1, Canada (Formerly Heidelberg Inn)
Region: Canada > Alberta > Lethbridge
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Wheelchair access
#4 Romantic Hotel in Lethbridge
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Lethbridge 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Lethbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Lethbridge Hotel Lethbridge