“Check in was quick. Hallways are very narrow making it...”
Review of Ramada Lethbridge

Ramada Lethbridge
Ranked #8 of 20 Hotels in Lethbridge
Reviewed 2 June 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Brian_M_Um, General Manager at Ramada Lethbridge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Reviewed 20 May 2014

My first impression of the hotel was that it was well maintained. Upon entering the front desk I was greeted with a smile by a young lady which was very professional and prompt. Although we came early, our room wasn't ready so we were offered a two queen instead of one king but the room was neat and clean, no bad odors or noisy neighbors either. Surprisingly our room included a microwave as well which was great cooking our left overs to eat the next day. We had a great veiw facing the west end of the building. Located on Mayor Magrath Drive it was a perfect location for dinning, recreation and just minutes away from the Lake where my girlfriend and I enjoyed a picnic. Service was very accomodating and informative - we really enjoyed our stay here and will definetly come back again. My advice is to also come and try the Japanese / Korean cuisine in the lobby area as well - I think it was called "Namu" - which I was suprised to see one of my favourite dishes (Sashimi bowl over rice and veggies covered in a sweet spicy mild sauce). It was 2nd to none.

Room Tip: West facing room has lots of sunlight and great views
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Andrew K,

Thank you for your kind review of the Ramada Lethbridge! I am happy to hear you had a pleasant stay and that our location was perfect for you! I am happy to hear your comments regarding our staff and hotel. I am glad to hear our staff offered you an alternative room option prior to our designated check-in time. We keep a microwave and mini fridge in all of our rooms for the convenience of our guests. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our restaurant (which also serves Western cuisine) and we would be pleased to have you stay with us the next time you are visiting Lethbridge.

Brian Um - General Manager

Reviewed 13 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Nothing special, and probably not a place to spend more than one night on the way through. Nothing really wrong with it, and at least the location is good, right on Lethbridge's main street, but its old, dated, and actually not that cheap either.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad that you found our location to be convenient for your needs. We regret we did not meet your expectations and will do our best to provide the best possible stay for our guests. We hope we may be of service to you again in the future.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Location is good but I would be surprised if this wasn't the first Ramada ever built!! Old, grungy and incredibly narrow halls stairs and rooms. Lucky enough to get good view of elevator as got stuck in it for 5 min with fam of 5! Wouldn't shut elevator down after. Incredible!! Got ignored at front desk after complains and the 1800 number transferred me and hung up. So I guess if a last resort it's better than park bench but deff would not recommend!

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you did not have a good experience with us. Signage regarding the service issue you experienced with the elevator should have been placed more promptly. We do have regular elevator maintenance done and this non-safety issue was corrected. We are endeavouring to work more closely with our service provider in order to eliminate these issues from occurring in the future.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

This visit was purely business and the hotel was nothing outstanding. If you are familiar with the Ranada chain then you will know what to expect. Everything was as expected, nice relaxing décor and comfortable bed. Pretty standard fare throughout.

The buffet breakfast was in the attached Korean restaurant (open for lunch and dinner). The Korean food was also pretty standard Western style Korean. Not outstanding also!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Captain_Rob_D

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of the Ramada Lethbridge. I am glad you found our hotel to be nice, clean, relaxing and our bed to be comfortable. I regret we were unable to WOW you during your stay. We will continue to do our best to provide the best possible stay for our guests. We hope we may be of service to you again in the future.

Brian Um - General Manager

Reviewed 5 April 2014

just a hotel if there are no others
Breakfast was good
dining choices lacking
hotel interior was old and tired, very dated
okay friendly staff, but no interaction beyond absolutely necessary
amenities-i,e. closed before posted times

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed out breakfast and that you found our staff to be friendly. We have been turning off our fitness room lights, when not in use, for energy conservation. I am sorry for any confusion this may have caused. We regret we did not get to know each other better and hope we may be of service to you again in the future.