This hotel is beautiful and everything looks brand new. The staff is super friendly. The bed was comfy and the bathroom functional. Our room had a large jacuzzi tub. The best part of the stay though was the free breakfast! WOW! The only drawback was the noisy heating unit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southeast of Calgary along the Oldman River lies Lethbridge – Alberta's southernmost city. Abundant in natural beauty, history and recreational opportunities, you'll have plenty to discover near the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton™ Lethbridge hotel. The Oldman River offers an array of possibilities for anglers looking to catch "the big one" and the massive steel trestle over the river, known as High Level Bridge, is the largest of its kind at a whopping 314 feet. Another sight to behold is the abundant "coulees" - a labyrinth of rolling hills that frame this stunning area. When it comes to attractions near our Lethbridge, AB hotel, you'll find plenty just minutes away, including: Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden; Casino Lethbridge; the University of Lethbridge and Galt Museum & Archives. Nearby recreational options include parks with beautiful trails, golf courses and ice hockey arenas, just to name a few. Great shopping and dining is also within minutes of our front doors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Lethbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites By Hilton Lethbridge
- Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton Lethbridge Hotel Lethbridge