“Good”

Holiday Inn Lethbridge
Ranked #12 of 20 Hotels in Lethbridge
“Good”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We stayed one night, the bed was really comfortable and the hotel is pretty nice. The downside was the drain in the bathtub was plugged and the shower was at best warm. It was nice to have a good night rest after the Moonlight Run.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Tiffany S, Manager at Holiday Inn Lethbridge, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Dear Lovinglife16,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us. I glad to hear you enjoyed the comfort of your bed and I have passed on your comments in regards to your bathroom to our maintenance manager so they can be addressed. Thank you once again and I hope to see you again soon.

Tiffany

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Regina, Sask.
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Stayed here one night. Pool area was in desperate need of upgrades and was falling apart. Dirty floors and old. Water had way too much chlorine to the point we couldn't swim more than one hour. The pool area is open to the public and busy. Rooms were average and a bit dirty. Front desk staff poorly trained. Beds were comfortable. No breakfast like some other holiday inns.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Tiffany S, Manager at Holiday Inn Lethbridge, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
Dear Prarieboy,

Thank you for your review in regards to your recent stay with us. I am sorry to see your overall stay was just ok. I have shared your comments with our team so each department head can address the concerns you have raised.

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I've gotta say, I didn't expect too much out of a little hotel in a little town, but WOW, we were impressed! Every staff member I spoke to, both over the phone and at the front desk, were delightful to deal with. We were upgraded to a suite that was clean, modern, and just perfect. The beds and pillows were very high end, and we appreciated having the fridge in our room. The water park was fantastic! Although one of the waterslides was closed during our visit due to weather problems, the big one that you can ride tubes down was so much fun! We also appreciated that the hotel was pet friendly, as we were able to bring our little puppy with us.
Thanks for an amazing stay!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Dear RP,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience at our hotel and you felt that our staff were a delight to deal with. I will be sharing your comments with our team. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Clean, comfortable, friendly staff. Upgrade to the jacuzzi suite when a requested sofa bed room wasn't available was much appreciated. The one thing that moved it from a very good to an average stay was the strong smell of chlorine from the pool in the room. I was on the bed and breakfast package and a full breakfast in the restaurant was offered each day. Food was good, fresh and hot and service very friendly.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Tiffany S, Manager at Holiday Inn Lethbridge, responded to this review, 9 February 2014
Dear Georgiergirl63,

Thank you for your review in regards to your recent stay with us. I will be sharing your comments with our team. Please contact the front desk at your earliest convenience as they are able to create a comment on your profile that you prefer an outside facing room so we can avoid assigning you a poolside room when possible.

Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I was in Lethbridge for work, I ended up staying at this hotel for about 2 months over the summer. our rooms were always clean and comfortable. Some of the rooms are nicer then others- some of the rooms the air conditioning was programable to a certain temperature- others it was just high, med or low. The rooms with the non programable temperature I could never get right, always either to hot or cold. Unless you want the noise of the pool I would recommend a room facing the outside. The rooms facing the pool your only view will be the view and it's hard to plan for what to wear that day when you don't have a view outside of the weather. Overall the staff was very friendly and helpful and I enjoyed my stay here. One thing that would have been nice is if they had a breakfast included.

Room Tip: Rooms facing in only have view of pool- can be a bit noisy with kids playing.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Canmore, Canada
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I was fairly impressed with this hotel. The room was nicely updated and the bed very comfortable. Waterslides were a nice change from the standard boring small corkscrew slides that this chain and others in the same category usually have. The only downside was it is fairly pricey and they don't even offer free breakfast like their express hotels offer for the same price.

• Stayed January 2014
Calgary
Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

Normally I put up great reviews but I was very disappointed in the pool hours and overall value in our stay.
We have a toddler and were we're staying for one night at the hotel just for the pool. After we checked in we discovered that due to our Christmas visiting plans we were unable to have any pool time. We did ask the front desk for a refund but after being in a hurry we didn't have the time to move to a new hotel. So we paid premium rates for a facility that we couldn't even use. Very disappointed. If you don't go on a weekend you can't use pool except in the evenings. I wish I would have known this before booking it.
I won't be staying here again. I'll stay at a hotel that has te pool open in the morning when my kid can actually swim in it.

• Stayed December 2013
Tiffany S, Manager at Holiday Inn Lethbridge, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Dear Jackymoff,

Thank you for your comments in regards to your recent stay with us. We do advertise our Water Park’s hours of operation on our website and on as many external websites as we can. We shall review these to determine if there is anywhere else we can do so and ensure our front desk team is also advertising the hours of operation when booking directly with the hotel.

Tiffany

Travellers are raving about these Lethbridge hotels