US$129
US$118
US$111
Comfort Inn(Lethbridge)
US$85
Premier Inn And Suites(Lethbridge)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$70
All reviewshenderson lakerooms are basicroom was cleanwithin walking distanceyogurtfridgeironchannels
Reviewed 14 November 2012

When we arrived in our room on a cold Friday evening the room was equally cold. We turned up the thermostat only to discover it was of no advantage to us at all. I called front desk and let them know there were thermostat issues and the employee asked if I'd like a heater or to be moved. I told her moving may be the easier and safer option. She prepared news keys for us to move next door. She also handed me a heater in addition to the keys. That room was considerably warmer but my friend still found it a cool night, keeping her awake.

The breakfast provided was common, basic continental fare with no frills. The yogurt I chose had mold on the top so I threw it out and just took fresh fruit which they had prettily displayed on the table.

I would return as it was clean and the price reasonable but might wait till the weather warms up some.

Both staff at the desk in the morning were very friendly.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 October 2012

I arrived at short notice on a saturday, reasonably late in the day. I had read the reviews on this site and noticed that the negative reviews were over a year old. I spoke to the managers in person on my arrival and they were more than happy to accomodate a long duration stay at short notice. (10 days). After a pleasant chat with the owners/managers they offered me a non smoking room, with a Kingsize bed for LESS than hotels.com/travelocity/any of the online hotel services. And not just less, noteworthiy less. The room was warm, pleasant with a very comfortable bad and all the essential items you need. There is a fridge and freezer fully functioning with a microwave, coffee machine tv with a wider channel choice than most of the other chains on mayor Magrath. The breakfast was fresh, well stocked and the coffee changed regularly to ensure freshness. My stay was quiet, with no noticeable noise from mayor Magrath and no heavy traffic.

The room was thoroughly cleaned by excellent and attentive cleaning staff who are also more than happy to accomodate any extra items you may need if she can in anyway. And if you get the opportunity to talk to the cleaning staff, they are friendly, funny and very nice.

Staying here you will get smoke free no smoking rooms, peace and quiet and it is close enough to local amenities to be able to walk if weather permits. I work in Lethbridge periodically for usually 10 days to 2 weeks at a time so have stayed in different places. This will be where I return to everytime. So thank you to the managers, cleaners and all who made my experience the best I have had in Lethbridge to date.

Room Tip: Cannot rate the pool as it is closed for the season (rightly so) and as I am a member of the YMCA i do not use facility based gym equipment. I had a ground floor room and did not encounter noise from guests in the rooms above.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2012

The hotel is in a good location and looks nice from the outside. The lobby and breakfast area are in good shape but the room we had was dated. However, it looks like they are working on re-doing the rooms albeit not all at once. Our room had a brand new full sized fridge and a great new large flat screen TV with cable. We had a new shower curtain but the rest of the room was showing its age. There was good internet included as well as a decent (but maybe not "flashy") continental breakfast included. Staff were very good and friendly/helpful. At the end of the day you get what you pay for. This hotel was a lot cheaper then others in the area. They appear to be working on updating the rooms and I suspect that when the hotel is up to par with the new hotels that the price will go up as well.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2012

We had a problem with our Volvo. Bad news out of town, $$$ anywhere. Managers helped in search for local mechanic on Sunday. Retook, etc. Great is my definition of emergency response.
Make a friend when you stay in Lethbridge.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 8 August 2012

I hesitated before booking this hotel, but realised the reviews from the last year were good, and that the bad reviews were older. We are a family of 5 with three young children. Booked one room through booking.com. there was a problem with the booking but it was resolved on check in by speaking to the manager. The room was clean and spacious. The front desk was helpful. Breakfast was very good (just as advertised in their website, except they ran out of hard boiled eggs). The pool is still not open. And it only cost 87 CAD including tax. Forget about the old bad reviews. The place is more than fine.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family