US$144
Comfort Inn(Lethbridge)
US$90
US$118
US$111
Premier Inn And Suites(Lethbridge)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$70
TripAdvisor
All reviewshenderson lakerooms are basicroom was cleanwithin walking distanceyogurtfridgeironchannels
Reviewed 27 February 2013

The very low price, which even included free breakfast, made us choose this place as we were passing through Lethbridge. We heard that the new owners had made this place decent. It surpassed my expectations by being clean, warm, roomy and the furnishings were not horribly outdated. The bathroom was small but adequate for a quick shower before hitting the road. It was also clean. I would stay here again anytime I need a warm bed for the night while passing through. Unbelievable value.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lilleahbeah
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Needed a place for a Night where dogs seré welcome. There is a nice área set aside for them to do their business. Across from a park If you want to go for a walk. Room was clean and confortable. Older but okay. Flat screen tv which was nice and free WiFi. The only issue I guess is that breakfast is not as advertised. You get a coupon upon check in for free breakfast which is not continental as advertised. Was looking forward to something light like the advertised muffin and cereal but instead breakfast consisted of eggs, toast(One slice, u are charged for extra) and hashbrowns. After having this for the past couple days elsewhere, was looking forward to the breakfast as advertised. They should update their online menu! Walls in rooms are kind of thin and you can hear the neighbors so bring earplugs. Otherwise the motel was ok.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 30 December 2012

This Lethbridge motor inn is one to avoid. The first room I was given appeared to have been trashed, and it smelled of dirty ashtrays. The second appeared okay on the surface, but the desk chair was soiled and left with much skin or dandruff in the cracks. I also had to listen to conversation from another room until 4 in the morning. The managers of this facility are new, and they were very "nice," but they have a long way to go to bring this old facility up to a decent standard.

Room Tip: Make sure to view the room before making any commitment.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank JBBsunny
Reviewed 4 December 2012

We ended up at the Superlodge while attending a provincial volleyball tournament, as the recommended hotels were full. Because of the very low price, we were a little apprehensive as to what we would find. What we found was that the room was extremely clean. The bathroom, although somewhat dated, just gleamed and towels were awesome. The beds were comfortable and the bedding smelled wonderfully fresh. The owner told me they wash the blankets and quilts every couple of days. There was a large flat screen TV and free WIFI. Fridge, microwave and coffee. The room was cool when we went in, but soon warmed up when the heat was turned up. What was especially noticeable was the quietness of the hotel and through the night. There are new owners, who are making some good changes. One is your complimentary breakfast, which we calculated would have cost us near $30/couple at any other hotel. Egg as you like it, bacon or sausages, hash browns, toast and condiments, milk or juice, and good coffee with refills. They are experiencing growing pains in the newly-opened grill, as their one waitress and cook were stretched to accommodate quite a large crowd one morning. I am sure as business grows, so will the staff. The owners were very hospitable and even let us keep our cat with us at no charge. Other hotels charge $15 a night pet fee. Sure the floor was a bit squeaky in spots and you can tell it is an older building, but if you want a great sleep and a great breakfast for under $70, don't pass this motel by! There is an outdoor swimming pool, but was of course closed for the season.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Cactus0
Reviewed 14 November 2012

When we arrived in our room on a cold Friday evening the room was equally cold. We turned up the thermostat only to discover it was of no advantage to us at all. I called front desk and let them know there were thermostat issues and the employee asked if I'd like a heater or to be moved. I told her moving may be the easier and safer option. She prepared news keys for us to move next door. She also handed me a heater in addition to the keys. That room was considerably warmer but my friend still found it a cool night, keeping her awake.

The breakfast provided was common, basic continental fare with no frills. The yogurt I chose had mold on the top so I threw it out and just took fresh fruit which they had prettily displayed on the table.

I would return as it was clean and the price reasonable but might wait till the weather warms up some.

Both staff at the desk in the morning were very friendly.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends