“Great place to stay! My visit was too short.”

Coast Lethbridge Hotel & Conference Centre
Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Lethbridge
Reviewed 11 May 2013

I was particularly impressed with the full size products in the bathroom. My room was a little tight but perfect for business travel. There was a fridge and a microwave. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay again on my next trip to Lethbridge.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 May 2013

I could not believe this was the same hotel it use to be - The coast completely renovated an older Lethbridge Hotel and it is was so beautiful. Great atmosphere, quiet business center, lots of great oiletries and you can actually use the bodywash! Very clean, very comfortable and great restaurant!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank A W
DosSales, Director of Sales at Coast Lethbridge Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2013

We at the Coast Lethbridge Hotel & Conference Centre, would like to thank you very much for your review and your positive comments about the hotel, restaurant, and stay in general.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

I stayed one night at Coast Lethbridge Hotel & Conference Centre for a conference.

The lobby is beautiful and spacious - service was terrific.

The room was booked through work, so I'm assuming it was the least expensive room type. Stayed in room 113. I stayed alone in a room with 2 double beds. Spacious room. The bedding was clean and comfortable. Good size TV.

The bathroom was tiny and poorly lit, though very nice. The tub looked brand new and it was very deep. Shower pressure was nice. I had to move the drinking glasses off the vanity so I could put my toothbrush and toothpaste on it. The lighting was so dim in the washroom that I used the mirrored closet doors to do make up and hair.

With the dimly lit washroom being the only downside, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

On behalf of the Coast Lethbridge Hotel I would like to thank you for taking the time to submit a review about the hotel and your stay with us.

As a result of your comment regarding the lighting in the specific room you have mentioned, we are now addressing the issue of a lack of lighting in the room. We have already done so in a couple of others as well.

Thank you again for your review and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

My family was recently at this hotel for a basketball tournament in Lethbridge. Everyone was VERY surprised how spacious and lovely the rooms were. I was surprised how quiet the halls were, we never heard any noises! Every family I spoke with was as suprised at the quality of the place as we were. If only all tournaments could be like this!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank kdb351

Thank you kdb351 for your recent review of the Coast Lethbridge Hotel and for your very kind words of praise.

Our Premium rooms - which you would have stayed in - are very large rooms indeed and are very popular with our guests.

All the best to you and we certainly hope to have you stay with us again sometime.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

Wow, good job Coast. This was a fantastic experience in your hotel. I really loved the rooms (I had a one bedroom suite) with all of the toiletries. I have rarely received Q-Tips in a room, and I love clean ears! Thanks for a great night's sleep!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
DosSales, Director of Sales at Coast Lethbridge Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2013

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay with us at the Coast Lethbridge Hotel & Conference Centre. The quality of your sleep and experiences throughout the hotel are of the utmost importance to us and we strive to deliver a top quality stay.

Thank you again, from all of us at the Coast Lethbridge Hotel, for taking the time to submit a review and to let us know what we are doing right. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

I just stayed for a 2-day conference at the Coast Lethbridge and it's a great value considering the rates and the age of the hotel (less than 3 years). It has a great restaurant with lots of choices and the rooms are very comfortable with all the amenities you would expect for a newly built hotel. I was particularly impressed with the catering staff for the conference. Very available, very responsive. I eat gluten-free and they catered to that as well!

Room Tip: Rooms are very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

On behalf of the Coast Lethbridge Hotel & Conference Centre, I would like to thank you very much for your review of our hotel and services.

I will be sure to pass on your compliments to not only the Firestone Restaurant and Bar but to the catering staff and management as well. As you can imagine, we are extremely proud of our facilities and ensuring guest satisfaction in all areas of our hotel.

We hope to see you the next time you are in Lethbridge. All the best.

Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

We stayed here over the weekend for my daughters swim meet, and loved this hotel!! We stayed in a premium queen room and all I can say is wow! The room was very roomy and very clean. The beds were extremely comfortable! There are two televisions and a couch as well as a large kitchen style area! Bathroom was large and well stocked!! Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review of our hotel and your experiences while with us. The Premium guest rooms, as you mentioned, are very spacious and perfect for families and teams alike and we get a lot of great feedback from guests who have stayed in one.

Should you find yourself back in Lethbridge in the future we would like to welcome you back to the Coast Lethbridge Hotel & Conference Centre. Thank you again.