“Lethbridge's finest hotel”

Coast Lethbridge Hotel & Conference Centre
Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Lethbridge
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The Coast Hotel, in Lethbridge, is probably the city's finest hotel. The property was clean and well maintained. The room I stayed in was spacious. The Firestone restaurant, onsite, was quite good: bordering on excellent. All in all, if you're in Lethbridge consider the Coast Hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I stayed 2 nights at this hotel while on a business trip. The staff was friendly and prompt. The room, though a bit small and crowded, was nicely updated with a newly renovated bathroom. The bed was comfortable, robes were included in the room and the room service was amazing!!!! Did I mention the room service was amazing??? I ordered dinner both nights through the hotels room service which was provided through the restaurant onsite called the Firestone. Sooooo gooood! I will definitely be booking here again next time I'm in town. My only complaint - the temperature outdoors dropped below -30 with windshield at night and the outdoor hotel parking lot had no vehicle plugs. When I asked the front desk staff about this I was told they were aware of the issue and the staff member then offered to boost my car battery with her car if it wouldn't start. She said she had her own booster cables. My car did start, but I really appreciated the offer!

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I travel to Lethbridge all of the time for work and before the Coast opened I didn't like coming down here because I disliked the other hotels. The reason I like the Coast is multiple. First the rooms are modern, beds have duvets and the suites are awesome. Second the staff are extremely helpful and whenever I am here give me superior service. Lastly there is a great restaurant in the hotel. Have the pomegranate chicken, it's awesome.

The gym in the hotel is small but is clean, has tv's and a mixture of free weights and cardio. Lastly if you are interested in hosting a conference here, the facilities are great and the food is reasonably priced as well.

Compared to the other hotels, here's what I didn't like. The Ramada has a waterpark and so there are kids running everywhere and the food at the restaurant isn't good. The Holiday Inn has no restaurant and only a few parking stalls. The Lodge is outdated. If you are coming to Lethbridge, stay at the Coast.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 January 2014

This was a lovely hotel, great location, close to restaurants, and very clean, comfortable rooms. Unfortunately, our room had a faulty heating unit. The fan cut on and off every 10 minutes or so, even after turning the fan off. We didn't get much sleep, and were facing a very long drive the next day. As a result, I don't think we would stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
DosSales, Director of Sales at Coast Lethbridge Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Thank you Brenda for your review of your recent stay with us at the Coast Lethbridge Hotel. On one hand we are pleased to see that you quite liked the hotel itself, including the guest room cleanliness, but at the same time we are disappointed that you experienced an issue with the heating/cooling unit in your room and that seems to have stood in the way of a more positive stay with us. If you find yourself coming back to Lethbridge sometime soon, please feel free to contact me directly at c.burton@coasthotels.com and I would like to personally assist with your reservation.

Curtis Burton

Reviewed 4 January 2014

We recently stayed at the Coast Lethbridge Hotel along with about 20 other members of our extended family -- to celebrate a late Christmas together. The rooms were comfortable, clean, and modern, and very spacious. When our little ones got a bit noisy in the halls, they offered us a board room at a discount price so they could play without bothering the other guests. The pool area was well used, and we enjoyed our breakfast -- excellent Eggs Benedict!
The staff were very helpful and service was prompt. All in all, a very pleasant weekend. Thank you.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

On behalf of the Coast Lethbridge Hotel, I would like to thank you Brenda for your review of the hotel during your recent stay. In particular, I am glad that our staff was able to suggest an acceptable alternative so that everyone could continue enjoy having fun, especially the kids.

Thank you again and should you find yourself in Lethbridge again, we would love to see you again. All the best.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

The service from check in to check out was excellent. This is the second time staying at this hotel.
The front desk staffs were very helpful, professional and friendly. My room was clean and quit. I had a good night sleep. The onsite restaurant is my favorite, there food was great and service was excellent. Over all my stay at this hotel was great. I'll definitely stay here again. Thank you for making my stay wonderful...Cheers.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Thanks you so much Mike for taking the time to review the Coast Lethbridge Hotel and its staff and amenities. We are very proud of the service and product that we put forth and comments such as yours assist us in knowing we are on the right track. Having said that we also realize that we can't get too comfortable because like any organization, we can always find areas to improve and continue to get better.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Stayed here once on a business trip not long ago. The room was comfortable but a bit small. I didn't have a chance to use the amenities. I would certainly stay here again. Bed was great! I like their toiletries - can't say that for most hotels I stay him. Sheets and pillows were perfect for me.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business