“Good location close to college and dogs can stay!!!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #12 of 20 Hotels in Lethbridge
Regina, Canada
“Good location close to college and dogs can stay!!!”
Reviewed 7 January 2012

We made many trips to Lethbridge when our daughter was attending school with our dog. Booked room on the main level at the end so you can take your dog out the side doors at night if they need to go out. It worked really well. Not the overly clean but that was fine as the dog room made up for that...

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank manzyLV

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
SICAMOUS
Reviewed 1 October 2011

I found the staff very accomodating and pleasant. The rooms were clean and quite adequate. The continental breakfast was adequate and what I would expect, viewing some of the other comments I feel that most of these people wanted 5 star service for a 3 star hotel. Perhaps they should make sure that they spend the extra money next time and not have anything to compalin about. Not sure that is possible though for some!!!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank nash37_11
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 15 August 2011

I stayed here at the beginning of August for work and I didn't have very high expectations since I was not paying a whole lot to be here but the level of service and the quality of the hotel was that of a truck stop motel. Upon check in I was barely acknowledged by the front desk staff which was fine but then when I went up to my room it was dark, dingy, outdated and dirty. After hesitantly putting my belongings down and sitting to watch some TV I felt something tickle my arm. Sure enough I look down and it is an ant crawling on me, normally I would not be bothered by a single any but through out the night I continued to find numerous ants in the room. When I mentioned it to the front desk upon check out they did apologize for the ants but also said that "unfortunately with summer bugs sometimes get in." I scoffed since I am paying to stay here and expect a room where I should not have to deal with an ant infestation. It's not really a valid excuse. The beds were rock hard and I had a terrible sleep with the air conditioner knocking all night long. The shower heads are a joke and have almost no water pressure in them and it took forever to rinse the shampoo out of my hair.

All in all it was a terrible stay and I would not go back to experience the same disregard for cleanliness and customer service.

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel in Lethbridge.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank KDawne123

Travellers are raving about these Lethbridge hotels

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 28 December 2010

My experience here was fine. Beds were a bit firm but i slept fine. Temperature controls in room worked well. Check in was quick and easy. There were no towels in the pool area, but when i went and asked for some at the front desk, they were quick to accommodate.
Breakfast was simple, don't expect a huge spread if you are not paying for it. This place is nice clean place to stay for a quick visit. Free wifi which was fairly fast!!!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 19 November 2010

A fairly new hotel but nothing special. Staff was not to accommodating. The buffet breakfast was below average just the usual bagels,muffins, etc. Not the bang for your $ one would expect.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank KenBlu
Thames
Reviewed 26 October 2010

We originally come from New Zealand, and are here 25Aug 2010 - 29Dec 2010. We are currently renting a house in High River (near Calgary) and I'm here with my 2 kids, Evan (12) and Kelly (9) and my husband is still in NZ working and will come out on the 19thDec 2010.

On with the review, the Comfort Inn Lethbridge is the place we stayed at, 24-26 October as the kid's schools had Mon/Tues off as it was teacher only day.

Overall, Comfort Inn Lethbridge is a great place to stay, it's roomie, has a swimming pool/spa which the kids enjoyed, cheap, free breakfast (to our convenience) and was a great place.

Highly recommend it, A+.

• Stayed October 2010
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 24 September 2010

Booked 2 nights in one of the family suites. Room was nice, and clean. Put my 3 daughters on the king sized bed, my son on a cot, and my wife and I on the queen sized bed in the separate room. Coffee pot, iron, fridge, and microwave were all included, as was a very nice breakfast every morning. The pool was clean and warm, and the hot tub was wonderful. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed September 2010