Comfort Inn
US$64
US$104
US$93
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsroom was cleanbagelsmorning breakfasttoastrestaurants within walking distancesized bedoff the highwaysouthern albertaexcellent hotelwould stay here againwater slidesborderuniversityhockeyjacuzzimicrowavelinens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 September 2013

After a long day of driving it was nice to find this right off the highway. We had made reservations so check in was quick and easy. The young women who was manning the desk was very friendly. There was complimentary water and microwave popcorn in our room. Because of the late hour we were looking for a place to eat that was near the hotel. The front desk recommended the casino which was a short walk away. It was a great suggestion. The casino gave a 10% discount on food to people staying at the hotel. Our room was quite large and very clean. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. For families the pool had a water slide. Unfortunately for us the hot tub was not working. Breakfast was typical fare, hard boiled eggs, sausage patties, bread etc.
Beds were very comfortable. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

Nice clean room, good bed and tv decent breakfast included. Good location to all major highways we will stay again on our next visit to southern Alberta. Close to Costco and lots of shopping. Presently resurfacing the outside of the building will help the appearance, Great access to all types of bets and restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 28 July 2013

My husband & I chose this hotel because of the location and price, compared to other Lethbridge hotels. We made a reservation in advance for two nights at about $125/night (CAD), which was about $40/night cheaper than most competitors.

The front desk staff were very friendly and our check-in was smooth. Our room was spacious with a king bed in the "main" area, and a queen bed in an adjoining "room" (no door between, however). Would be a very good set up for a family, but we also appreciated the extra space with only two people. No couch, but two wing chairs with a side table between, and a desk/chair. Large 32-ish inch TV in the main room. Free wi-fi; connection was good most of the time, but not as fast as other hotels we've stayed at. The decor is a bit dated (gold fixtures in the bath), but nothing outrageous. AC worked very well, but was noisy (banging-type sound) when on high setting. Cooled things down ok on low, however, so not a big deal. They offer a hot breakfast in the lobby each morning from 6:30 - 9:30 am. Standard hotel fare - cereal, make your own waffles, etc.

Upon entering the room, we noticed right away that there was a used kleenex by the queen bed and a crumpled serviette under the side table in the main area. As well, the mirror in the main area was visibly streaky. Bathroom and sheets appeared to be clean so we didn't comment/complain. Had a very good nights sleep. The bed was comfortable and we enjoyed the volume of pillows after pilfering extras from the queen bed. Pillows, btw, were foam but nice and thick so I would liken to the down pillows I use at home.

The next morning we were up and out of the room by 10:45 am. We returned to the room at 4 pm and housekeeping had not yet been by. At about 4:30 pm, three housekeeping staff knocked on our door. I gave them the trash and sent them away as my husband was just getting ready for a quick nap. I obviously would have preferred they come during the 5 hours we were away from the room, however I do not know how busy the hotel was last night so cannot comment on their workload for today.

In the future, we would pay a bit more and choose a different hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karin S
Reviewed 24 June 2013

i usually stay at quality inn on the east side of town, but they were full for my weekend in Lethbridge, so i booked with the comfort inn, as it seemed like the same place, but different color. i was impressed, large pool, clean rooms, good breakfast, and the pricing was fair. All i could say is, spend a dollar or two more, and get TVs that fit for the rooms ( large rooms, small TVs) looks offset.

Room Tip: parking in the main lot is tight and limited.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I stayed at this hotel for work. There was a hockey team that kept me up all night with kids screaming and yelling and the front desk did nothing about it. The front desk staff minus the two younger girls were rude. My manager called to change my reservation and heard the manager in the back screaming and complaining how long I've already stayed. The housekeepers dont stock rooms properly and when I brought it to the managers attention she was rude and defensive.all I wanted was more coffee and sugar! I found hairs in my bed.. big and black. Only thing I liked was the waffles. But waffles arent enough to make me come back.

• Stayed: May 2013