“As Usual - Great Meal”

Original Joe's
Ranked #20 of 254 Restaurants in Lethbridge
Cuisines: Bar, Canadian, American, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Medicine Hat, Canada
“As Usual - Great Meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

You can always depend on Original Joes for good food, good value and friendly staff. Everything on the menu is good - from salads, to burgers, to sandwiches.

Visited March 2014

canmore,ab
“Food and service is great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

This little out of the way eating establishment does a lot right, which earns them consistent good reviews. They know how to staff a kitchen with competent chefs, and the dining area is spot on bright for a fun pub.restaurant. If I could suggest something. The Caesar salad is a little on the bland side, I would not even rate it in the top ten I've had recently. I know at this time of the year the lettuce is not going to be top drawer, but the dressing could have helped me forget the pale colorless leafery. My partner had a chicken burger. Absolutely wonderful. And the honest pint $5.00 house beer was another point that probably keeps people storming back. We definitely will be back and I'll order another good value (size wise) Caesar Salad just to see if they got it better. . I don't think you can go wrong here - the reviews support that.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Al47Canmore_ab
Great Falls, Montana
“great variety of food, nice atmosphere, excellent beverage specials”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

We were visiting Lethbridge from the U.S. and were lucky to find this restaurant on our last night there. It is definitely more of a place for locals and a bit away from downtown It was absolutely worth the extra effort. I enjoyed the fish tacos. Will definitely go here every time I'm back in Lethbridge or any other locations in the future. The value of price to food quality was outstanding. Good service too.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Brian A
“Great food, and good customer service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

The food is always amazing every time I go here. Never had a bad waitress. It can get busy and a little noisy but the great food and service more than makes up for that.

• Visited September 2013
Dawson Creek, Canada
“Great place to eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

We didn't know Lethbridge very well, so we used Tripadvisor to pick this restaurant. I can see why it is highly rated. There were three people in our party and we had appetizers and mains. Everything was delicious and the service was very good. We will go back there when we are in Lethbridge.

• Visited November 2013